FM20.2SICILIAN442

FM20.2 Sicilian 442 v1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 52K
ive had a pretty bad experience with this tactic, draw most games. Very weak to route one and i have 15 corners a game easy which is ridiculous especially that they dont work at all, the taker passes to the guy near by and the guy passes it right back but the taker gets flagged for offside so utterly pointless. Whats the key that will unlock this tactic? Pacey center backs? Wingers with exceptional crossing? Wingers playing on side opposite of their strong foot? View attachment 16382

Its common knowledge that simming a game and watching it playout causes different results, my u23 and u18 teams win 5-1 with all players getting +7.0 rating but it never happens on a game i watch. My conclusion is that this tactic is only so great when simming matches so thank u, next.

Having extremely high expectation on this tac as well, however it didn't live up the expectation liked you did to me as well.......

This tactic is good. Look at the results below with Wolves.
1576742016601.png

1576742047530.png

1576742097059.png

with the new update the tactic doesn´t work. ******* updates!!!

I had really great results with this tactic:
  1. Promotion with Burton from league one to Championship
  2. Promotion with Sunderland from league one to championship, then won the championship and was 7th in March in PL but left for my beloved Olympique de Marseille
  3. OM was 19th in French Ligue 1 so I had to go save them, finished 16th, we'll see how it goes this year as it will be the 1st time I'll use it with sub top
I am surprised there are not much comments on this tactic which ranked number 1 in tests and worked really well for me. (Fake profiles are busy voting for other tactics? ? )

I will just point out that I did not destroyed my opponents, what's great with the tactic is the regularity to get points out of most games. But rarely scored more then 2-3 times per game.

Stopped working with new patch, from getting top spots to second to last in the league. Rest in piece strat.

with the new update the tactic doesn´t work. ******* updates!!!
Stopped working with new patch, from getting top spots to second to last in the league. Rest in piece strat.

Latest patch (from 3-5 days ago?) didn't change anything with match engine. You guys must be confused.
I am surprised there are not much comments on this tactic which ranked number 1 in tests and worked really well for me. (Fake profiles are busy voting for other tactics? ? )

They're not fake, they're just a big family with and lots of cousins haha ?

Seriously tho, I used this tactic yesterday and won 9/drew 1 at the start of the season with an underdog team. I'm happy with that.

Did you notice Wing back roles are "automatic"? So Knap might be signaling the importance of changing between Offensive/Defensive mentalities.(wish he could write more about his tactics than to make another 100 tactics per week). I heard some people saying it's important to play away games with defensive and home games with offensive mentality, with any tactic. So that's how I played my first 10 games and it's looking good.

One problem is that when you just change mentality from default (attacking) to defensive, your team seem to gain familiarity at a very slow pace (even tho you make trainings with the defensive tactic)-- but my *** man does general training, maybe I should put in tactical familiarity stuff manually...

Also let's call the manager of the year here...

@Knap This is supposedly your most successfull tactic. What do you think about that?

I use this tactic in games I am expected to lose and it always does well, most times I win or give the big boys in the cup a hard time! - I'll be honest though, the reason I dont use it all the time is I dont like the formation.

It's a great tactic though! Top work!

I use this tactic in games I am expected to lose and it always does well, most times I win or give the big boys in the cup a hard time! - I'll be honest though, the reason I dont use it all the time is I dont like the formation.

It's a great tactic though! Top work!

I agree it's really ugly. But what'chu gunna do? We need to win man ⚽⚽⚽

Automatic just gives me more freedom over PIs.
If you want to play the game more then this is a good read

very nice read. Merry Christmas???

@Knap Which 2 mentalities would you use with this tactic if you could only use 2? Do you ever need to go to extremes?

Last edited:
@Knap Hello, can you confirm or denie if anything patched the last 7 or so days has changed anything regarding this strategy?

I had not restarted my game, it crashed, I launched the game, it patched itself, starting losing almost every game.

@soninik

I'll attach pictures, mind you my team is way stronger as well, since I had just gotten promoted the 1st season and have now gotten improvements.

Attachments

• ss (2019-12-24 at 11.39.30).png
    ss (2019-12-24 at 11.39.30).png
    303.8 KB · Views: 544
  • ss (2019-12-24 at 11.48.36).png
    ss (2019-12-24 at 11.48.36).png
    401.2 KB · Views: 594
The Sicilian works just fine for me, if I tweak it to a defensive mentality. The same goes for any tactic, even the ones with the best score for underdog in the tactics table.

I do play with teams that are less than capable, and attacking rarely works over an extended period of time.
If I do conceed against weaker teams, I do jack it up, put drop the pressure straight after scoring.
And if I don't score within minutes, it's mostly a lost battle...

What a Tactic? Testing 50 Games with Westham - 3 Loss / 5 Draws / 42 Win - It was my 3rd Season after trying different tactics. With the right Players you could win all Games. I testing also with different Players - you got other Finishes - For me these Tactic works really good.

I want to push the Corners and Throw Ins - have anybody testing changes?

I'm really sorry but this tactic just doesn't work at all for me, I'm predicted for play offs and on the brink of the relegation zone as Swansea in the championship
maybe the new patch secretly made changes to the match engine as knapps tactics are usually solid

Attachments

• 80536419_1212916242233115_1004807040553451520_n.jpg
    80536419_1212916242233115_1004807040553451520_n.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 270
  • 80803194_3044129075617536_5774483177561128960_n.jpg
    80803194_3044129075617536_5774483177561128960_n.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 243
What a Tactic? Testing 50 Games with Westham - 3 Loss / 5 Draws / 42 Win - It was my 3rd Season after trying different tactics. With the right Players you could win all Games. I testing also with different Players - you got other Finishes - For me these Tactic works really good.

I want to push the Corners and Throw Ins - have anybody testing changes?

Knap's corners and throw ins are so bad...... Difference between these and TFF's are night and day.

Note: I'm not a relative of TFF

I also don’t understand why this is at the top of the testing table, it’s honestly terrible for me