Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
After a lot of patience and a lot of hard work, Eugene has finally finished the genie scout for Football Manager 2011, it has been fully tested and is now available for download.

All instructions for download etc are in the link provided below.

For those of you that don't know:

Now what is Genie Scout?

Genie Scout is a programming tool which can be run alongside FM2011 to make searching and scouting for players a lot easier and a lot less time consuming along with other things (Positions, hidden attributes etc) Searches can be done based on both CA (Current ability) and PA (Potential ability) and can be used to find the best young players around. Now it isn't everyones cup of tea; Some people see it is cheating, some just see it as a bit of assistance. But at the moment, there is no programme like it that does the same thing. So if you want to download, just look a few centimetres above you now.

Last edited:
great,thanks for the link and share :D

Amazing! But the wait for FM11SX continues :'(, guess that's what you get for owning a mac :p

Cannot start it. Error.
Having the same problem, first it said that the save couldn't be loaded if it was compressed, so saved it again, with the "compress" box unticked, and now it's a new error.
Does anyone have a sollution?

Note:
First beta is NOT compatible with compressed save games! Make sure your save is uncompressed!
How? Un-tick "Compress Save Games" in FM preferences and hit Confirm! Save your game AGAIN, and then try to load it in Genie Scout 11.

Keep this in mind.

Having the same problem, first it said that the save couldn't be loaded if it was compressed, so saved it again, with the "compress" box unticked, and now it's a new error.
Does anyone have a sollution?

sorry mate. worked fine for me 1st time. just took a while to load

well i have problem with GS here!!!i rub the application and then a bar that says loadin appears and it loads just fine untill it says "loading Language Data"or someting like that,anyway,is there a solution to this???thanks!!

well i have problem with GS here!!!i rub the application and then a bar that says loadin appears and it loads just fine untill it says "loading Language Data"or someting like that,anyway,is there a solution to this???thanks!!

leave it. took a couple o mins the 1st time

I have never downloaded any kind of "cheatish" software but atm i am developing a tactic, can i do ca and pa searches on this?

I have never downloaded any kind of "cheatish" software but atm i am developing a tactic, can i do ca and pa searches on this?
Yes.

And as for problems, it works for me, though club's divisions are quite messed up.

How do you use this, as i have loaded my game and trying to search for a def mid and no results come up?

I know this might sound a silly question but how do you load a saved game cuse it's not coming up with anything :L