[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

can someone put up the link for V4 please, i think V4 and V5 will be perfect to switch between depending on games and to help against AI.

using v4 with malaga.

first season:

bought 3 big names: handanovie (gk), willian (amc,winger), doumbia (st) and the rest all cheap buys and youngster.

currently top of la liga in nov, clear 2nd spot RM by 6 points with a game played more than them.

goals in 13 game: 40+

currently unbeaten, W12 D1 L0.

Beats RM, villareal, sevilla. and hammering alot of team 4-6 goals per game.

Brillant tactics mate!

How about you help test V5 first to help him finish official?

Hi mate,

I was just about to give your V5 download a test but noticed that in your player filters you don't seem to have a filter for the AMC position?

Are you just using the same as the MC, or ST?

Sorry if I'm being a pain, just want to give the tactic the best chance to succeed when I try it tonight.

Thanks.

Hi mate,

I was just about to give your V5 download a test but noticed that in your player filters you don't seem to have a filter for the AMC position?

Are you just using the same as the MC, or ST?

Sorry if I'm being a pain, just want to give the tactic the best chance to succeed when I try it tonight.

Thanks.

I'm testing

I think the speed and dribbling is more important for AMC.

I'm testing

I think the speed and dribbling is more important for AMC.

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm not at home at the moment so I haven't had a chance to load the tactic up and have a look at it properly yet. Let me know when you come up with something and I'll give it a try.

Thanks.

ZS id be tempted make V5 more conventional, conceding goals and not much possession for me. Im going to put 2 DM the fullbacks pushing up the wingers going inside constantly poacher as striker and the AMC will be key on a free role.

BEST START I'VE EXPERIENCED SO FAR IN FM 2012
THANK YOU MY BROTHER

z4Te6.png

I can't find where to set amc as playmaker and targetman, is it set already? Should I change something or just import tactic and that's it?

I can't find where to set amc as playmaker and targetman, is it set already? Should I change something or just import tactic and that's it?

from the tactics screen click to the set pieces icon... then u will find who to drag to take freekicks, corners, targetman and the playmaker at the right of the screen.

when i download i only see it as a rar file not tac file???? and it 2kb big

how do i get it as a tac file.

Last edited: