[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

how do people rotate between the tactic and the fool cpu? game by game month by month?

I like your tactic but a couple of concerns:

1. I can't seem to be able to choose a specific role for any of my players when using your tactic. Ie. I cannot set my MC to be support or attack, or can't say whether i want my DM to be anchor man or BWM...
2. I can't use shouts, they are greyed out in game...?
3. I cannot change philosophy of team - it's set to balanced and standard but I can't change it.

Is this deliberate or is their a bug in my game?

Thanks!

I like your tactic but a couple of concerns:

1. I can't seem to be able to choose a specific role for any of my players when using your tactic. Ie. I cannot set my MC to be support or attack, or can't say whether i want my DM to be anchor man or BWM...
2. I can't use shouts, they are greyed out in game...?
3. I cannot change philosophy of team - it's set to balanced and standard but I can't change it.

Is this deliberate or is their a bug in my game?

Thanks!

deliberate

Classic tactic is this

Zero Sea

I'm starting a new save using Wolve... would u mind giving me some pointer?

P/S: im starting with 0 transfer budget...

sorry for my bad english

Zero Sea

sorry for my bad english

waiting one or two day

My V5 is more better than V4, now I'm testing

Zero Sea

sorry for my bad english

waiting one or two day
My V5 is more better than V4, now I'm testing

maybe tonight I update V5

thanks zero sea!!!! Your tactic is so cool!!! Just conceded 5 goal after 24 games!!!!!
I hope you will update​ ver 5

Tried your V4 for a few weeks now, it's definitely better defensively but at the same time I seems to be scoring less compared to V3.

What's new in V5?

you mean the AMCR behind the Striker ?
I very interested in you new base formation in v5 , i will test it . How about the defend in v5 , mate ? I found you set max creative freedom for both CBs , is it good ? :S:S

It's my study, Defender also can use max creative freedom

It's attack is very very crazy……

What tactic to use i play with barcelona end i have patch 12.0.4?

i changet a little bit the tactic....on atac is very very good...on defensive is very very bad....but i changed the defensive line and offside trap off...(sorry for bad english)

i changet a little bit the tactic....on atac is very very good...on defensive is very very bad....but i changed the defensive line and offside trap off...(sorry for bad english)

thanks

I'll test like you did

It's from SI

Hey Zero Sea, here are the updates on progress I promised a while ago:

championship1.png

championship2.png

As you can see, I got promoted via the playoffs yet my net transfer spending wasn't very good. Still got promoted for the second season running scoring a lot of goals during the process.

premier1.png

premier2.png

This is the following season in progress. I switched to v4 during pre-season and the results have gotten a lot better! Net transfer spending compared to income is a lot better too, relatively at least.

Thanks for the tactic Zero Sea. I think I will switch to v5 after the season is finished.