Saigon I will send you a tactic, but so far I don't like the effectiveness of wingers, although in the first ten rounds MU scored 27 points and Everton 23
Can you send for me also?

If there is one central midfielder then I think that bbm.

Saigon I will send you a tactic, but so far I don't like the effectiveness of wingers, although in the first ten rounds MU scored 27 points and Everton 23
Can you send me
Thank you lisa

I don't like the effectiveness of wingers so far, so feel free to experiment with their roles. Let me know if you see anything better.

Try changing the role to defensive wingers

[QUOTE = "lisa-, post: 2505045, membre: 518668"]
Essayez de changer le rôle en ailiers défensifs
[/CITATION]
you share pm ?

Hi Lisa,

I tried already a bunch of formations and yours is the steadiest. I thank you for that.

Just a question.
When you are up 2-3 goals, do you change the mentality to cautious for example ?

Btw I am playing Aris in the Greek league and we are champions for 3 consecutive years. Aris is definitely not a great team.

Thanx again Lisa!

From the 75th minute, the mentality should be changed to a cautious one and from 82 to an overdefensive one, and in most cases the team scores a couple more goals.

second season i got donnarumma on a free and the defense has improved a lot!

Attachments

• image_2020-11-23_210200.png
    image_2020-11-23_210200.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 304
  • image_2020-11-23_210251.png
    image_2020-11-23_210251.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 291
  • image_2020-11-23_210359.png
    image_2020-11-23_210359.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 304
reached UCL final in 1st season with Ajax won it in 2nd season while making a massive transfer plus.

Will the new football manager 2021 update change anything?

I mean... will the tactic still work with the new update?
Lad time will tell..Noone can give a definitive answer to that question because I (or ANYONE else for that matter with the exception of maybe SI testers) have not yet seen the new engine in practice and therefore cannot tell you whether the tactic will work. It is very common for many tactics to completely fall to pieces with the release of a patch but sometimes they keep on working great. Which is the case? Try the tactic , open the game play and see how it goes .. :unsure::oops::ROFLMAO: Full release is already out lad give it a go :)

Lad time will tell..Noone can give a definitive answer to that question because I (or ANYONE else for that matter with the exception of maybe SI testers) have not yet seen the new engine in practice and therefore cannot tell you whether the tactic will work. It is very common for many tactics to completely fall to pieces with the release of a patch but sometimes they keep on working great. Which is the case? Try the tactic , open the game play and see how it goes .. :unsure::oops::ROFLMAO: Full release is already out lad give it a go :)
Alright. Thank you for the reply mate.

One word: AMAZING!!
Amazing goalscoring tactic, as you can see 97 goals between front 2 across all competitions.. Ligue 1 champion, cup winner, champions league runner up (lost to chelsea in extra time). H2H aginst psg: 4 matches played (2 league, 2 champs league): 4W with one demolition 7:2 at home.. It did take 3 years as i needed to build proper squad but overall really good tactic..
Had a bit of a problem at the end of the season as you can see i had 3 matches per week for 4 weeks in a row, because of qatar world cup and champions league matches so in your 22/23 season a long bench is a MUST!

My new go-to tactic is already picked and we're at the end of beta!! thank you for creating this monster of tactic!

Attachments

• Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    446.8 KB · Views: 341
  • Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    653.1 KB · Views: 340
  • Screenshot (25).png
    Screenshot (25).png
    630.2 KB · Views: 296
  • Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    391.4 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    361.8 KB · Views: 149
I've been running this with Vilafranquense in Portuguese Second Division - 1st season up as champions, 2nd season I'm giving Benfica a run for their money for a consecutive 1st place finish. Can't remember the media prediction for my first season but the second season we were tipped for relegation.

One word: AMAZING!!
Amazing goalscoring tactic, as you can see 97 goals between front 2 across all competitions.. Ligue 1 champion, cup winner, champions league runner up (lost to chelsea in extra time). H2H aginst psg: 4 matches played (2 league, 2 champs league): 4W with one demolition 7:2 at home.. It did take 3 years as i needed to build proper squad but overall really good tactic..
Had a bit of a problem at the end of the season as you can see i had 3 matches per week for 4 weeks in a row, because of qatar world cup and champions league matches so in your 22/23 season a long bench is a MUST!

My new go-to tactic is already picked and we're at the end of beta!! thank you for creating this monster of tactic!

Hi,

Beta or full version?

Grtz