Welcome along to episode 80 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 80, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur to face Manchester United in the FA Cup. We've also got our reverse Premier League fixture against Liverpool, who dismantled us earlier in the season.
If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Saturday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 81 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 81, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur to conclude our Europa League Quarter Final against Atalanta. We then head to Arsenal in the North London Derby, as the title race run in begins! We've also got our latest youth intake.
If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Saturday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 82 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 82, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur for our Europa League Quarter Final against Hertha Berlin. The tie is in the balance after the first leg and our preparation is complicated further by a massive Premier League game against fellow Super League founders Manchester United!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 83 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 83, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur to play our final two Premier League games of the season against Chelsea & Everton. The title race is going to the wire, but who will come out on top?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 84 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 84, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur for the Europa League final against Porto. Can we complete a famous double?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 85 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 85, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur for a new season with a strange transfer special. We then face Chelsea in the curtain raiser at Wembley, as we look to win the community shield.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 86 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 86, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur for some good news. Our Director of Football has finally added the defensive reinforcements needed, now can we take advantage? We face Manchester United & Bayern Munich, as we try to chase the major trophies available!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 87 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 87, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur for two massive games against Liverpool & Bayern Munich. Can we compete for the biggest trophies?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 88 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 88, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur for a crucial Carabao Cup tie against a strong Chelsea side. We then face former club Southampton & have a look at our youth intake.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 89 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 89, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur to complete our Carabao Cup semi final against Manchester City. We've then got transfer deadline day and a North London derby against rivals Arsenal.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 90 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 90, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur for our first English domestic cup final. We face Championship side Sheffield United in the Carabao Cup final, as we look to become serial trophy winners at Spurs!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 91 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 91, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur for our third successive game against bogey side Liverpool in a Champions League Quarter Final. We then face Chelsea in the FA Cup semi final at Wembley & meet our new youth intake.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 92 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 92, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur for a trip to former club Southampton in the Premier League. After our attempts to wrap up a top 4 place, we host Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League semi final.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 93 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 93, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur for two massive finals as we chase a cup treble. First, we face old nemesis Liverpool in the FA Cup final, before a trip to Athens to face Barcelona in the Champions League final.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 94 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 94, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur at the end of the tenth season for the season bookmark/review of the series. We look back at our former clubs, star players along the way and what the football world looks like now.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 95 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 95, we're back with Tottenham Hotspur for the start of season 11. However, we've got job offers from multiple super clubs to contend with. We'll consider each of them before picking our new club, as well as meeting our new players and staff.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 96 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 96, we're back for our first game in charge of Real Madrid after leaving Spurs. We discuss our tactic, meet our new director of football and assess his transfer work before facing Las Palmas.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 97 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 97, we're back for our first Madrid derby against Atletico Madrid. We also face high flying Sevilla in the second of two massive La Liga games.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 98 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 98, we're back with Real Madrid for a crunch Champions League match against Dinamo Zagreb, as well as facing high flying Getafe in La Liga.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 99 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 99, we're back with Real Madrid to face both Napoli and Atletico Pamplona (Osasuna).
If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also regular live streams on Twitch.

Thanks for watching!