FMBase Lost Talents - The Pirates of the Caribbean

Hahaha, you guys are absolutely hilarious!!!

I play the CM/FM series for a very long time, but this is the 1st time I follow a FM story. I really like how this is going. I'm laughing alone in front of the screen and the miss is wondering what's funny? She wouldn't understand anyway...

Looking forward to the next, as soon as drunken Captain Morgan, lost sailor Jack Sparrow, No Talent (nothing else to add to that), Mr greedy Malaka OR Hulk "Hulkster" Hogan stop messing with CrookdMoe's save, just because some of us are actually scouted by some clubs??? Don't be scared of us Jamaicans, Homies... One of you is obviously sabotaging the save!!! :)

By the way, Richard **** you're being scouted by Glasgow Rangers and Man United...
:p

Oh no don't say that :( My favourite clubs are Celtic and Liverpool...I do not approve!! **** Butts out!!

Hahaha, you guys are absolutely hilarious!!!

I play the CM/FM series for a very long time, but this is the 1st time I follow a FM story. I really like how this is going. I'm laughing alone in front of the screen and the miss is wondering what's funny? She wouldn't understand anyway...

Looking forward to the next, as soon as drunken Captain Morgan, lost sailor Jack Sparrow, No Talent (nothing else to add to that), Mr greedy Malaka OR Hulk "Hulkster" Hogan stop messing with CrookdMoe's save, just because some of us are actually scouted by some clubs??? Don't be scared of us Jamaicans, Homies... One of you is obviously sabotaging the save!!! :)

By the way, Richard **** you're being scouted by Glasgow Rangers and Man United... :p
Ok I admit it Jammy Dadger has decided to take the biscuit and is hijacking the game for the Shortcake for all party...

Oh my oh my, Odd-*****. He will not be finishing school, he is Notthatbright!

I hope all will be good with our story...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Players applications will be closed on Tuesday the 7th. Story should start on Wednesday the 8th. I will be on vacation on the 11th to the 18th of June. To give you an idea, the story will really life of after the 19th/20th.

Don't worry Bolzy, it's still on, just being delayed... ;) And by the way, watch the "nutmegs" before I score a goal against Trinidad & Tobago!!! :O

Last edited:
Don't worry Bolzy, it's still on, just being delayed... ;) And by the way, watch the "nutmegs" before I score a goal against Trinidad & Tobago!!! :O
Your totally nuts! Nutmegs indeed

Sorry for the delay everyone. I was away in Jamaica for a week and once I came back, had to get things back on track. As mentioned in posts earlier, I had to restart the simulation due to an issue where the game crashed at a specific date. Now it seems that things are working again.

The Pirates of the Caribbean

- UPDATE 1 -
1st of July – 30th of June

Things have been slow in the first year of the scouted players. 18 players have been selected to be on our watch list. Mostly at a tender age of 16 years old, they are looking to make a name for themselves and bring back the Pirating glory days of the Caribbean. We will now go through the players who have been active and a few other interesting news.

Celestine Yayabaro was able to crack the Antigua and Barbuda senior squad in his first year. After impressing in the U20 squad, he was given the chance vs Cayman Islands. He was the Player of the Match on route to helping the Benna Boys win 3-0 with a 9.2 rating and 2 assists. Celestine is still a Free Agent. In the meantime, Antigua and Barbuda are scheduled to play Martinique and Guadeloupe in the coming months.

They are already being called the Triple C. Hailing from Barbados, Captain Blackbeard Jr., Captain Barbados and Captain Jack Sparrow are being said to be the future of the country. They were all called up for their first cap a few months back. The Triple C were able to help Barbados win 2-0 in their debut. Blackbeard Jr. recorded his first international clean sheet. Their next games should be against the Cayman Islands and Puerto Rico. It is also rumored that Captain Barbosa is being watched by Juventus and PSG.

No Talent has… well shown talent. He was called up to help Cuba qualify for the Men’s Olympic. Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do as Cuba lost all 3 games. Played all three games, raking up 2 assists on the way. He was impressive enough to be called into the Senior squad to play against Saint-Martin. Not only did he score, his goal was the game winner in a 2-0 score. He is currently wanted by 4 teams! Arsenal, Liverpool, Juventus and AC Milan are all watching closely. It seems Arsenal is the frontrunner on getting No Talent signed.

Captain Morgan also made his international debut, scoring a goal in his debut for Dominican Republic vs Turks and Caicos. A rating of 9.2 and 1 goal wasn’t enough to get the PoM, but he was more than happy none the less.

Honduran young prmosing striker Lewie Roberts has been a busy boy. Already with 10 U20 Caps. Rumor has it that he is on the cusp of being called up to the Senior squad.

Jamaica has been a country pumping out players like it is running out of style. There are 5 players on this list hailing from the Yard. They have all represented the Reggae Boys in the U20 ranks. Dadger was the first player to be signed by a professional club. Montego Bay United are extremly happy with the signing of Dadger, the Wingback has already made 42 appearances, scoring 1 goal, assisting 4 others. He helped his club win the CFU Club Championship.

Chelsea have announced the signing of Wikiwiki. The transfer will go through on June 2017.

Mide on the other hand, signed for Sevilla in January and has since made 10 appearances. The young promising striker has been in fine form this past year. Scoring 12 goals in 10 U20 squad. He has also added 2 goals and 1 assist to helping them finish 6th in the league.

Hans Christian Pederson is currently being scouted by Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester City. He made his first International debut vs Bermuda… losing 3-1. Even though he had lost in his first senior game, he was still given a respectable rating of 7.7. He got bombarded with 26 shots through 90 minutes.

Twigg Murdog is seen as a cocky young striker. He had the nerves to decline Everton’s contract offer. Reasons? Wage not high enough and was looking for a pay increase after a certain number of league games. Really Murdog? Luckily for the 17-year-old, PSG have shown a lot of interest in signing him. Will he reject such team?

Bolzy is another Trinidadian who’s being followed by big European clubs; Arsenal, Juventus, Liverpool and AC Milan.

Odd-***** Notthatbright has decided to stay home and sign for Caledonia United from the Trinidadian Digicel Pro League. He will be hopeful to make his debut at the start of the new season.

On another blockbuster news, the Hulkster will take his talents across the pond to England. He will be suiting up for the Red Devils as of September 2017 when he turns the age of 17 years old. Until then, the Full Back will need to stay as fit and will be hoping to join the Soca Warrior.

Thank you for your patients everyone. Really do. Sorry for the delay in the start.​

Wait, Hogan has signed for United?

Hulk-Hogan.jpg

Nice to see that Pedersen did an okay job on his international debut, rating wise that is. In regards to the clubs interested in him, I would like for him to join a smaller team, that puts youth first. But hey, can't be bad having 2(3) major clubs scouting you :)

still a free agent after 2 assists against the cayman islands?!?! unbelievable.

Captain Morgan needs to focus on finding a team and not drinking so much spiced rum....

Captain Morgan also appears to have betrayed his fellow Captains from Barbados... as a result Barbosa has declared war on the Dominican Republic :p

Last edited:
Odd-***** is Notthatbright, to stay home and sign for Caledonia United!

Captain Morgan also appears to have betrayed his fellow Captains from Barbados... as a result Barbosa has declared war on the Dominican Republic :p

There be only one true cap'n.......have at you!