FMBoardroom-Hot off the Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelly1471

Reaction score
http://fmboardroom.forumotion.co.uk/index.htm?sid=a95552315a9f1336770ce5dfc449eb4f

Above is the link to a brand new FM forum made by me! I have a few friends on there, ones already on, one is at a footy match atm. The site has a lot of potential I feel and with the help of some members from this site I believe that we could become a worldwide phenomenum so please join up as this weekend, whoever joins will enjoy a moderator role! So join up and help the site get better :)

Thanks in advance

Jelly147 :)

Don't mean to **** all over your parade, but with a site design like that I would be massively surprised if it turned in to a worldwide phenomenon*.

*For correctional purposes.

Yeah I know I am trying to find a better layout atm so please bare with and sign up in the meantime :)

Good to see youve got some regular posters on there mate

Yeah ill sign up to, you will need regular posters on there to make it succesful, maybe a bit more colour would be nice though, jusr a hint

btw does this have anything to do with fm? or is it just a chat site?

alright calm down nicholas, im out of it today

alright calm down nicholas, im out of it today

nicholas - how dare you :'( :eek::mad:

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

anyway, who are the mods???

Tried using the chatbox, but it says "You are disconnected" and gives the time of when it happened etc which is like a second before.

that happens to me also. i also prefer the original layout :'(

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

max is a mod :D

I should be a mod, as I am downright godlike....Just signed up aswell. Hope it goes well mate. I will help in anyways you need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.