FMBoardroom-Hot off the Press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep signing up guys, it's pretty good :)

I did not know people were that desperate to be a MOD.

I did not know people were that desperate to be a MOD.

It's because they don't know the requirements. You have to spend shitloads of time to be a successful and helpful mod and people tend to think it's easy.

It's because they don't know the requirements. You have to spend shitloads of time to be a successful and helpful mod and people tend to think it's easy.
##Your Right. i was an admin on another Forum, that was so much work. i really do appreciate how much effort the Mods/ Admins do, i had to resign from that position.

i was offered to be a mod and actually, it is not that hard. But keep signing up guys, keep signing up guys

Jelly147 has just released a mammoth of a tactic

i was offered to be a mod and actually, it is not that hard. But keep signing up guys, keep signing up guys

To be honest, we haven't had to do one thing yet, so I wouldn't be to confident that it's easy.

still, i am licking my lips in anticipation for my first infraction (A) (not really)

Well, it is for a busy forum such as FMBase.

true, but hopefully FM Boardroom will one day be big. My FM Base career is still not over though

Cmon lads lets see ya on the forum posting what you want to :)

asjso it was made today, christ fm base took a few years to become what it is now

Status
Not open for further replies.