FMBoardroom-Hot off the Press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so lets try and beat it by putting some comments in forum and threads and everyone signed up is welcome in chatbox :)

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

Wow! Talk about growth in about 15 hours we've now got 25 members on there so come over now and join the revolution :)

Also join us in the chatbox :)

i've signed up, also put my avatar on as well...good ol' vomiting rainbows...

Wow, well done. You have basically given randomers mod status for what? Signing up! Not a good way to go and if I am honest the forum goes from Site to FM to Games back to FM, the layout is confusing and your logo has a few pixels visible.
To be fair with that advert I wouldn't join, you say you will be the next big thing but you have a free forum board and it is empty, you have about 4 downloads/guides on the site which wouldn't draw people in when LW has 1000s and so does this site. Sorry to reign on your parade but it is just a typical FM site which has been done before and will be done again when this one fails.

21 members and 90 posts isn't a revolution and it is a bit early to blow your trumpet to be fair.

Just on a note about the ad, it is a paragraph about your hopes and not actually on the site. I wouldn't be drawn in by that. This is a monthly update but you get the point:
24qoeit.jpg

Anyway, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.