FMC'11 Logos.

sir can you make that??, is for 3er division of argentina.. i play whit that team, thx so much

talleres.png

Club+atletico+talleres+cordoba.jpg

Last edited:
WIP -

Serbia SuperLiga
Turkish SuperLig
Europe Nations/Comps

These are so amazing, just excellent work, they enchance the game alot but I do have one question, why have you decided (have you?) not to release a template of sorts for us that like to play with lesser teams in lesser leagues?

Thanks a lot for creating & posting mate. I appreciate all the work that goes into doing these logos, which are perfect man!

Do you know where I can go, to get facepacks for FM11? I didn't download the 50k facepack for FM10, and I've read that people are just using that for FM11..

Thanks a lot for creating & posting mate. I appreciate all the work that goes into doing these logos, which are perfect man!

Do you know where I can go, to get facepacks for FM11? I didn't download the 50k facepack for FM10, and I've read that people are just using that for FM11..

here u go they have a fir few team and leagues on here and they are all grea quality http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f76/df11-hq-portrait-t48258.html

This is a logopack thread, not a facepack one, please keep it on topic:)

StuW, I have a problem...I've been downloading the logo's for the different leagues & they all work...except for the English Premier League! (which is the one I'm playing lol...)

I've extracted to C:\Users\Vince-PC\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\logos along with the other sub-folder leagues...Problem is when I extracted the 2nd division Russian League, it comes up as Premier League as well. So I created a separate sub-folder for the EPL, but it didn't work. So I deleted the EPL folder coz I thought I might have deleted some file by mistake...
Just downloaded EPL logo's again & it STILL doesn't work after extracting to C:\Users\Vince-PC\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\logos

Any help would be great & much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Thanks a lot too btw titchy

This is a logopack thread, not a facepack one, please keep it on topic:)

Sorry mate thought it would be helpful for him i know its a logo thread and the logos are quality mate

just he wanted a facepack link so i posted it

u planning on doing blue square prem and north and south soon mate and other european teams

Hi, StuW. Thanks for uploading the logos downloaded all of them and look good. Just wondering if you could tell me how to make the logos or would be able to make the Lega Pro Seconda Divisione.

Wonderful stuff, thank you very much! The only problem i have is that the Serie A logo doesn't load but i can live with that!

When I use any skin that I download from this site, I have a problem with background "watermark" of the logo, being NOT SHOWING? Is it something that it needs to be tweaked or? Please help!!!!!!!!
See pics

Attached Thumbnails

Don't you have logos for the Norwegian Tippeliga, but for all those other countries? :-(

When I use any skin that I download from this site, I have a problem with background "watermark" of the logo, being NOT SHOWING? Is it something that it needs to be tweaked or? Please help!!!!!!!!
See pics

Attached Thumbnails

That is a background logo. i will get around to putting real BG logos up, which will show up the current logo instead of that one.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Three days and no1's put ne thing on here, has the world ended lol

Which was yours?:S

No config file on Austrian div 2

Will fix tonight.

Don't you have logos for the Norwegian Tippeliga, but for all those other countries? :-(

They are WIP, all Scandanavia will be uploaded hopefully this weekend