FMC'11 Logos.

I will be releasing a megaPack soon, with MAJOR leagues and European Comps included.

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

Updated the Italy Pack, missing configs added - HERE

-Polish Ekstraklasa Pack-
IS2sP.png
C31KX.png
vTLpu.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Polish Ekstraklasa Pack-
MllO2.png
UrXvI.png
WeecZ.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

Dearest StuW.
I have to start with dearest, because you have made my FM-experience so much more fun and delightful with your wonderful logos. I usually start my game with a lot of leagues and put myself as unemployed. In FM 2011 my first club is Russian club Saturn. I've saved them from relegation, and have to build up a squad now to chase for the title next season. Anyway, thank you. It's great to have your logos as an eyesight each time I turn on the game.
If you don't mind, I will list up all the leagues in my playable database in another reply on FM-Base, in case you would consider making logos for all of them.
If you make kits as well, I would sure love to download them. As you know there are too many leagues with no real kitdesigns in the game, for example my Russian club Saturn.

Anyway, take care and keep up the good work. There are more than me out there who really appreciate the work you are doing in making all those magnificent logos.

Kind regards
Sid (from Norway)

Dearest StuW.
I have to start with dearest, because you have made my FM-experience so much more fun and delightful with your wonderful logos. I usually start my game with a lot of leagues and put myself as unemployed. In FM 2011 my first club is Russian club Saturn. I've saved them from relegation, and have to build up a squad now to chase for the title next season. Anyway, thank you. It's great to have your logos as an eyesight each time I turn on the game.
If you don't mind, I will list up all the leagues in my playable database in another reply on FM-Base, in case you would consider making logos for all of them.
If you make kits as well, I would sure love to download them. As you know there are too many leagues with no real kitdesigns in the game, for example my Russian club Saturn.

Anyway, take care and keep up the good work. There are more than me out there who really appreciate the work you are doing in making all those magnificent logos.

Kind regards
Sid (from Norway)

Thank You very much. It s nice to know my work is making people's FM experience that little bit better.

I do make kits, however, my work is solely focused on logos at this point. However, my friends at sortitoutsi.net have an extensive range of kits. Below is the thread link with all downloads, and also a Russian Premier League pack.

SS Kits
Russian Premier League

Thanks again StuW.
Here are the list of leagues I'm currently playing, if you by any chance have time and designer stamina to make logos to the different major leagues within each country.
Turkey, Switzerland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Serbia, Romania, Hungary, Greece, Denmark, Chech Republic, Croatia, Bulgaria, Belarus and Austria.

Take care, and keep up the good work!

Is there any chance I could get a logo pack for the Scottish League teams? Preferably as close to what the game has for the Premier teams, but its ok if its a little off. Even if you could just point me in the right direction. :)

Also once you release that mega-pack, I'll definitely download, seems like pretty sick work.

Is There Gunna Be Plenty More European Teams Like portuguesse teams and others tha havent been included and what abot brazilian teams and international badges and also what about blue square prem / north and south aswell

Thanks In Advance If There is If Not Can U Think Abou Doing Them Would make The Whole Game Soo Much Better To Have All The Leagus Badges Done ButI Apprciate To Get Every Club Badge Done That Is On The Game Will Take Ages But Even If U Could Just Do All The Top Flight Leagu In Other Countrys That Havent Been Done Plus Blue Square Leagues Thanks Mate

Is There Gunna Be Plenty More European Teams Like portuguesse teams and others tha havent been included and what abot brazilian teams and international badges and also what about blue square prem / north and south aswell

Thanks In Advance If There is If Not Can U Think Abou Doing Them Would make The Whole Game Soo Much Better To Have All The Leagus Badges Done ButI Apprciate To Get Every Club Badge Done That Is On The Game Will Take Ages But Even If U Could Just Do All The Top Flight Leagu In Other Countrys That Havent Been Done Plus Blue Square Leagues Thanks Mate

I am doing Major leagues first(the ones people use most), and then will work on others. Mexico primera and second next, and then European Leagues will be my focus.

I am doing Major leagues first(the ones people use most), and then will work on others. Mexico primera and second next, and then European Leagues will be my focus.

Ok Cheers Mate Thanks For Letting Me Know But Im Guessin Eventually You Will Have Nearly All The Leagues Dne Yeah I Love The Badges They Are Quality Mate And Just Would Be Great To Have Every Badge On Then The Whole ame Will Be Soo Much More Improved

Cheers Mate

Will these work when you return to a saved game?

Facepacks dont so guessing logos are same and you have to start new game to see them?

StuW your Logo packs are top notch man. By far the best looking I've seen. I've downloaded all of them so far. Eagerly awaiting more. Also noticed that the SPL (League Logo) Isn't working? Every other one seems to be fine, I've tried sorting it but Facepacks are more my forte.

ive tried saving the new bradford images over the previous but its still not working? also the scottish prem league isnt showing up! ???

ive tried saving the new bradford images over the previous but its still not working? also the scottish prem league isnt showing up! ???

I had the same problem, i created a file on the desktop called bradford then right clicked on the images from here and saved them in there cos they had different names. When they are saved rename them to Bradford's unique ID then replace them with the ones in the graphics folder of the game. I think ive made it sound complicated but i hope it helps haha

I will re-upload the League 2 pack, which will fix any issues.

Are you doing the english lower leagues when you have finished all your major leagues you have to do?