DOWNLOAD HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Swedish D1 & 2 Pack-
du8gj.png
qfqTz.png
kq4S4.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

Bury (League 2) doesn't work.

Well, the small logo does, the Normal I believe it is called, or the 'Match day' logo doesn't work.

Except for that, it is a wonderful set of logos, thanks very much :D

Hi Mate could you do this Glasgow Rangers logo in small and normal please? Thanks
fnsdv9.jpg

I have a logo for a club that i have created in game and wanted to know if i posted it in here would you be able to transfer it into this emblem style.

nice one stu, first set of logo's i've downloaded for any game and they are quality mate. thanks.

Are you going to do the portuguese league any time soon?

I will resume production of these next week.

StuW, can you help FMC-ing these logos and config them?
it's Italian Lega Pro Seconda's team logos (Divisione A, B, & C)..

Italian Lega Pro Seconda

thanks before StuW :)

Just wanted to say these are by far my favorite logos. Can't wait until you restart production.

Will you be making any lower divisions from England? I have down to the 10th level available, and have gotten my Halstead Town team nearly to the Premier League (I'm from a tiny town in the center of the United States of the same name, so I thought it was pretty cool to take our English equivalent to power haha). Any way I can get Halstead's logo made?

Any progress on production of these? Last update is from 26/11. Not to sound ungratefull or something, but I love these logos and I can't wait till the lower
english leages are finished. Please let us know. Thanks

Any progress on production of these? Last update is from 26/11. Not to sound ungratefull or something, but I love these logos and I can't wait till the lower
english leages are finished. Please let us know. Thanks

I have a few packs in the FMT'11 style to make this weekend, and then full focus will be on these.

Thamks StuW, that's good news. I was worried that you forget about us lower leagers. Thanks for all the time you've put in this!