FMC'11 Logos.

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 83K
Nice work Stu but still prefer the silky sideways.

-Premier League Pack-
bEqc7.png
ZK1va.png
ivcQX.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

Hi Stuw, left you a message on your Silky Sideways page mate ;) Also, great work on these logos! They look fantastic. I'll be sticking with SS though :D

Very good mate, even better than SilkySideways IMO.

Will be looking forward to it

I quite like them but how come they look like they are made out of cardboard?

Ah, the config bit is gonna be a bit hard for me. Never actually learned how to make them...

Ah, the config bit is gonna be a bit hard for me. Never actually learned how to make them...

If you upload the pack somewhere, and PM me the link I can do them in 30 seconds.

not really it was my opinion how would it of started an argument? :S

Opinions are fair enough in threads that are about topics that people would appreciate other's opinions, but this isn't one of those cases. Keep your dislike for these logos to yourself because it doesn't make a difference whether you like them or not.

They look sexy on the dark skin. Good work Stu.

Opinions are fair enough in threads that are about topics that people would appreciate other's opinions, but this isn't one of those cases. Keep your dislike for these logos to yourself because it doesn't make a difference whether you like them or not.

Thank You :wub:

When someone uses the words 'hate' and similar, that is the very foundation of an arguement.

Back