~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Serie A Pack-
rJPN2.png
e2Dpc.png
0pyC2.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

**SERIE A UPDATED**

Last edited:
Very sexy. Actually prefer these than SS. Personal opinion others may vary. Keep it up mate.

Stu in the seria A pack you put inter's old logo in

If you do a megapack I'll certainly download that, in the meantime its the silkysideways megapack for me.

can u put them into one graphics folder would be easier to make it a big file then downloading one small file and would help out with noobs aswell. just a suggestion

Hope you can make a megapack, like the style and would certainly download a megapack.

can u put them into one graphics folder would be easier to make it a big file then downloading one small file and would help out with noobs aswell. just a suggestion

no as thats to big and its easier the way he is doing it

France it seems. Stuw, could you do an update of the Silky Sideways pack by any chance mate? Perhaps just upload a folder with some updated logos in it, and I could put them to where they need to be... Just like, new Southampton logo, and N-Power logos etc. thanks if possible. Good job on these too!

Having problems with the Cheltenham logo, need one with a transparent background.

France it seems. Stuw, could you do an update of the Silky Sideways pack by any chance mate? Perhaps just upload a folder with some updated logos in it, and I could put them to where they need to be... Just like, new Southampton logo, and N-Power logos etc. thanks if possible. Good job on these too!

I have them done, I am going to upload to thread, and just save image, and overwrite old ones. Just new logos for teams, leagues etc.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Having problems with the Cheltenham logo, need one with a transparent background.

No problem, found one on German Wiki...HERE

Just resize to 180x180, it should be just fine :)

If not, ust try to erase the white around it with eraser, which I had to do with a few logos.

I have them done, I am going to upload to thread, and just save image, and overwrite old ones. Just new logos for teams, leagues etc.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

No problem, found one on German Wiki...HERE

Just resize to 180x180, it should be just fine :)

Ligue 1 updated with small logo config...

Back