FMC'11 Logos.

I put on FM 10 for the first time in weeks last night just to see what they were like in game and to see the competiton logo's for the PL CC FA and CS and they look amazing

I put on FM 10 for the first time in weeks last night just to see what they were like in game and to see the competiton logo's for the PL CC FA and CS and they look amazing

Yeah, they show up nicely.

Will be loading some screens of them in FM11 later. Enjoying a potential new story...

Yeah, they show up nicely.

Will be loading some screens of them in FM11 later. Enjoying a potential new story...

no offence mate but how can you do a story on the demo?

no offence mate but how can you do a story on the demo?

Because once you reach the end of the demo, the save file can be used on the full game when released.

Because once you reach the end of the demo, the save file can be used on the full game when released.

ah :$ are you going to do it like your newcastle one as that layout was ace !

Wow, they look like sweet wrappers, epic, might download when more have been done :)

ah :$ are you going to do it like your newcastle one as that layout was ace !

As of yet, not too sure whether to start as a blog on Blogger...

Nice mate, however I'll be sticking to your silkysideways :)

Hi Guys!!

Any chance I can get a step by step guide to get the logos on the demo? i downloaded the link but it hasn't transferred onto my game? This pop called a expander came up when it was downloaded but disappeared.

HELP please..

Got it and I have extracted the files? hat does that mean? Am I sorted?

extract them to your FM1O graphics folder if you haven't got one make one then go on fm and tick reload skin or something

extract them to your FM1O graphics folder if you haven't got one make one then go on fm and tick reload skin or something

No luck, Did all of that but nothing has changed! any other ideas?

Use winRAR to extract graphics, and then put that folder in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010(or 2011)/graphics/logos.

You may need to create the graphics and the logos folder.

Then, in-game, go to preferences->Display & Sound, check the 'always load skin on confirm', and uncheck 'use skin cache'. Then hit confirm.

Thanks boys! Took use skin cache off and worked straight away! Looks unreal

Will do;) will send action tomorrow:)

No problem mate I'm off college tomorrow so I have a few requests to do an this also :). I'll do Liga BBVA if you don't mind sir.