FMChat

How ever good the site looks, the Sismael + Tony combo is just too much.

Nice to meet again Scott! :P

Hope you can check out FMC again ;)

AC informed me of your revival. Cant say i was particulary excited, might check it out sometime when Bored though, i am sure everyone wants me back... I miss everyones happiness and warm reception.

NUFC_Tony, my favourite FM-Baser. He's just oblivious to everything XD

Sismael is a cracking guy on FMC, completely different to what he was like on here. A bit like me.

Sismael is a cracking guy on FMC, completely different to what he was like on here. A bit like me.

I was on FMC and you and him are just annoying as you are on here. You are anything but "a cracking guy"

The same could be said for you, as you acted the idiot on FMC, still funny though. You coming back?

When are you becoming a mod Tony? I'd imagine its like a scene from Goodfellas or somthing, they old drop of blood on a religious picture and all?

The same could be said for you, as you acted the idiot on FMC, still funny though. You coming back?

I am an Idiot on both thank you........

I might come back, depends if i cba, and at the moment, i cant.

AC informed me of your revival. Cant say i was particulary excited, might check it out sometime when Bored though, i am sure everyone wants me back... I miss everyones happiness and warm reception.
You were loved Scott ;) I think the constant " I am god" got a bit tedious though towards the end of your spell :P

When are you becoming a mod Tony? I'd imagine its like a scene from Goodfellas or somthing, they old drop of blood on a religious picture and all?
I think it is safe to say, Tony wont be a mod any time soon XD

i just like to say the couple of days that i've been on FMChat, i'm already impressed with the layout and the members over there.

Will have a look, it seems to get good feedback. Do you do downloaded content over there like Custom Databases? As I would be glad to upload my St. George FC database (see my sig for more info)

Will have a look, it seems to get good feedback. Do you do downloaded content over there like Custom Databases? As I would be glad to upload my St. George FC database (see my sig for more info)

There'd be no problem with you posting it, I know a fewm would download.

Got to ask yourself why you're both such cunting ********* on FM-B then go onto FMC and act sensibly.

Maybe it's because you know just how much we all hate you on here.

Back