FMChat

god give it a rest no one will join please leave us alone never come back :)

He called your post gay, not you! I hear you were banned for your language used to AC, and the fact you walk in demanding Sismael is sacked in every thread possible.

So wheres the problem?

Hoe come every thread advertising another forum just becomes full of bollocks?

He called your post gay, not you! I hear you were banned for your language used to AC, and the fact you walk in demanding Sismael is sacked in every thread possible.

Gay is a derogative term about gender regardless. I'd join, but

How ever good the site looks, the Sismael + Tony combo is just too much.
And it seems to be ran poorly

Dear FM Chat,

Please will you welcome more of the trolling dickheads that plague FM-Base to your site as there are sitll quite a lot on here. Keep up the good work.

Luff Yhoo (A)

Last edited:
It's a shame that tony has tarnished our reputation. (he is banned)
AC is no longer admin and ben has left to spend more time on FM.

i would appreciate people give the site a 2nd chance as under my guidance i feel it can go far.

we have several projects on the go aswell as kits, and official GFXs, tactics and things to get involved in like a FIFA style Ultimate team competition.

Jos
FMC Admin

Last edited:
right - I might join now that AC has left I might join :)

i would appreciate people give the site a 2nd chance as under my guidance i feel it can go far.

we have several projects on the go aswell as kits, and official GFXs, tactics and things to get involved in like a FIFA style Ultimate team competition.

Jos
FMC Admin

you banned Tony from FM chat as well? XD is he just as annoying on there? Sorry mate as I posted earlier on in this thread 1 FM site is enough for me. Good luck though

Really Ben, Sismael called me gay, so i reported it..... Like rule 2 says, then AC went running his mouth about miss using the report system. So i told him what it was there for, with no swearing or anything. And then in the suggestion thread, said Sismael should be removed, as it was my suggestion.

You changed your tune, in your PM you said you thought it was harsh.....

Jos
FMC Admin

Remove Sismael and un Bann me, and i might consider

Really Ben, Sismael called me gay, so i reported it..... Like rule 2 says, then AC went running his mouth about miss using the report system. So i told him what it was there for, with no swearing or anything. And then in the suggestion thread, said Sismael should be removed, as it was my suggestion.

You changed your tune, in your PM you said you thought it was harsh.....

Remove Sismael and un Bann me, and i might consider

to be quite honest scott.... sismael is a valuable member of our gfx team. i have not seen anything of this person you all claim him to be. and for that "gay" incident... really it was not used in an offensive way. i should no... i am gay (im female)

just because you have a grudge against one person shouldnt stop you from using a site. i mean you cant get on with everybody.

but enough about that, this thread was supposed to be for letting people know that we exist nd to broaden our reach when it comes to getting new members.

to be quite honest scott.... sismael is a valuable member of our gfx team. i have not seen anything of this person you all claim him to be. and for that "gay" incident... really it was not used in an offensive way. i should no... i am gay (im female)

just because you have a grudge against one person shouldnt stop you from using a site. i mean you cant get on with everybody.

but enough about that, this thread was supposed to be for letting people know that we exist nd to broaden our reach when it comes to getting new members.

I cant use the site, AC in his ultimate **** up, banned me for telling him what a site improvement suggestion thread is for, and he is, well a ****.

I cant use the site, AC in his ultimate **** up, banned me for telling him what a site improvement suggestion thread is for, and he is, well a ****.

to be honest, who ever uses the suggestion thread for actual sugestions,

and to be honest i cant remember the banning as i suffer from terrible memory,

to be honest, who ever uses the suggestion thread for actual sugestions,

and to be honest i cant remember the banning as i suffer from terrible memory,

I used it for a site suggestion... To remove sismael as staff, AC told me that wasnt a suggestion, i said it was as it way my opinion to make more people want to join the site. He told me to stop being a dickk( something a long them lines) so i asked if i had to spoon feed him everything. as sismael has an interesting reputation, that it would put people off the site.... that how it was a suggestion, bamn i am perma banned, and AC ignores me on MSN like the kid he is,

I used it for a site suggestion... To remove sismael as staff, AC told me that wasnt a suggestion, i said it was as it way my opinion to make more people want to join the site. He told me to stop being a dickk( something a long them lines) so i asked if i had to spoon feed him everything. as sismael has an interesting reputation, that it would put people off the site.... that how it was a suggestion, bamn i am perma banned, and AC ignores me on MSN like the kid he is,

well i apolagise for that, although sis only has a reputation with a few of you on here. i knew him on fanboys and several other smaller fansites and have only seen good from him.

well i apolagise for that, although sis only has a reputation with a few of you on here. i knew him on fanboys and several other smaller fansites and have only seen good from him.

it wasnt your fault... With the majoirty of people who came in to contact with him, just to add, When i joined and made a friend, he decided to attack me, hence why i responded, but if i can get back on, i give it another go.

it wasnt your fault... With the majoirty of people who came in to contact with him, just to add, When i joined and made a friend, he decided to attack me, hence why i responded, but if i can get back on, i give it another go.

your ban will be lifted and sismael is prepared to apolagise to you.

your ban will be lifted and sismael is prepared to apolagise to you.

Lets go then, I tried to get my password sent to my Email last night and it didnt work..... Can you change it for me?

Lets go then, I tried to get my password sent to my Email last night and it didnt work..... Can you change it for me?

it should work if you try again, your ban has only just been lifted so i assume thats why it didnt work last night