FMChat

Oh sod off ;)

*This is a joke, before I get banned.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

looks good man

Suign-up and get posting.

Redders - Spot on.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Great to see so many returning and new members.

Closed for tidying.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Right, Tony, you aren't a mod on FM Chat, and you are already a member there, so i'm not sure why you are posting on the thread so much? Any questions potential new users may have should be answered by FM Chat staff, not by you.

There is no need for you to give your own personal input on every FM Chat related post. Any further posts from you will be treated as spam and infracted accordingly.

It's a sad day when things have to micromanaged like this, my primary role is to help people to get more out of the game that we all enjoy, not to clear up your mess.

I think it would be a good idea for someone to make a thread like
"List of FM sites"
Instead of different threads just have one for all of them like FM-Britan , FM-Pundit , FM-FanBoys etc.

he is looking for attention, do not start replying to him because it will just spam up the thread

Really Guys....................... AC, Derby i expected better.

I am on the site, and do post sometimes. You do get to know the members a bit better if thats your game...

Can't pretend I didn't enjoy permabanning him. <)

Anyway. No more spam. Just talk about the advertised forum please. :)

Perma? Seriously, permanently? It's almost too good to be true!

Anyway, on topic, I think the forum is nicely set up and laid out, but have never got the concept of advertising a football manager forum on another football manager forum...

If he's been permo'd then he's just gonna create another account.

It's fatshit all over again.

Seriously? Stay on topic. Move on with the Tony issue.

Wow So Sismael calls me gay.... I report it, as he is a failed staff... Then i get perma Banned, this AC/ Tim whatever the **** you wanna be called is why you and fmchat always fails.

Wow So Sismael calls me gay.... I report it, as he is a failed staff... Then i get perma Banned, this AC/ Tim whatever the **** you wanna be called is why you and fmchat always fails.
He called your post gay, not you! I hear you were banned for your language used to AC, and the fact you walk in demanding Sismael is sacked in every thread possible.

AC is a ****** tbf, part of the reason why i won't join...