FME Zealand Skin

FME Zealand Skin v4.00 (Hotfix)

Hi - brilliant skin, loving it so far!

Small little nuance - when you hover over the little icon to display the pop up profile the two boxes at the bottom both default to "plans" - could you possibly default one of them to dynamics?

keep up the great work!

p.s. how brilliant is Harvey Elliot in fm22?!

1636042640725.png

let me echo @TempestDK . I am also a large monitor user, so having more options for widgets would be great, so I can have no duplicates. otherwise, great job. love it.

Anyone having trouble getting this to appear in the game? I have tried multiple skins and none are showing up on the Interface bit. I have placed the files in the Skins folder in FM22 but they still do not seem to be working. Maybe it is the FM22 Directory in my documents folder?

Anyone else having an issue with the tablet area on the match day screen, in that the tablet area will reset to half the size every time you come back from a highlight?

I am having to drag it across to make it full screen every time, but cannot figure a way of telling it to keep it that size. Its a great design but just a pain it keeps resetting.

View attachment 566135
same, can't figure out what I am doing wrong. other than this finding it a great skin.

1) Kojuro's skin takes polygon chart colors from the clubs' primary and secondary colors. While colors can be hard to discern at times, I really think that it would be an upgrade on what we currently have.

2) If possible, it would be great to have the determination rating on the mentoring screen like Keysi has been doing since 2020.

3) Please look into displaying player faces on the tactics screen and on the bottom bar during matches.

4) The AlexMorak skin has a black pitch in the tactics screen that looks very sleek, too.

5) Having stadium pictures displayed on the club overview and schedule screens would also be a worthwhile addition.

2021-11-04 20_28_22-Window.png
2021-11-04 20_28_54-Window.png
2021-11-04 20_34_23-Window.png
2021-11-04 20_28_05-Football Manager 2022.png
2021-11-04 20_32_00-Window.png
2021-11-01 02_16_13-Greenshot.png
2021-11-04 20_22_02-.png

Last edited:
I really really really like the player profile. I has everything I need. I have a couple suggestions in other screens that would be nice

1. In FM 21, i used a skin, Rensie I think, that changed the player attributes pop up. It added the functionality of being able to use the pop-up to highlight ratings for different roles and positions. It was so much easier to figure out which role a player was good for
1636070915651.png

2. Club info screen badly needs arranged better. The official FM skin is bad on this screen when you you cant see all the key people, facilities, league history, or honours from the main screen.

3. Being able to see finances for clubs would be a great feature. A lot of skins have a finances widget and it's really useful to be able to quickly check out finances of clubs you dont manage. Adds immersion imo

4. Another great feature of a lot of skins is a stadium/city picture panel. Of course, you'd need to add your own pictures, but there's tons of packs out there for this. Being able to see your city and stadium in game really helps with immersion, especially for lower league saves because you realize how small you really are.

I hope you take these into consideration

Hey Zealand, "what's up?" from New Zealand.

I'm enjoying the skin, but a couple of notes so far.

It's a little annoying that the last email I read is highlighted in blue on the left after advancing time, rather than the current one.

Highlight.jpg

I like that charts have dropdown menus so you can switch them around, but because they are different sizes, it means they don't necessarily fit. e.g. Comparisson doesn't fit all the stars if it's swapped to the left side. I'm running at 1440P if that matters.

Comparisson.jpg

Hi Zealand. Amazing skin and thank you very much for releasing it. I used the FME skin throughout FM21 and absolutely love their work.
Just a quick suggestion as others have stated: Please add stadium image compatibility to the appropriate section in the club info page, as other skins (including FME in FM21) did.
Thank you!

Great work to you guys loving this skin although having a issue which as been mentioned further up the thread . Once match highlight is over need to resize the match info tabs from 3 to 4 by dragging . other then that 99.9% this will be the skin i use this edition

This is just an fmf file & not a rar or zip. Should this file just be placed alone into the skins folder? or am i missing something ?

This is just an fmf file & not a rar or zip. Should this file just be placed alone into the skins folder? or am i missing something ?

Yes, just place it into the skins folder. I was confused at first too, but I put the .fmf file in the skins folder and it works.

Yes, just place it into the skins folder. I was confused at first too, but I put the .fmf file in the skins folder and it works.
Cheers chief, just stuck it there & my god does this look great!

Did notice however would be nice when viewing a player to be able to change the position on the comparison, with that being said though i had the same issue before i put the skin on so i guess this could be a beta bug ?

Love the skin so far. I am running into one weird thing and have a couple suggestions/request?
Weird/Bug - When the game sends me back to my Inbox after continuing, the next unread email is displayed but the previous email is being highlighted.
1636205410469.png

Request 1 - Can we get Home Grown Status and Due Date somewhere on the Player Screen? Currently this is information only available on a list view.
Request 2 - Can we get Position Depth Chart (like the Player Comparison from Scouting) on the Player Screen? Just realized this is only an issue on my small monitor.
Request 3 - On the Profile > Happiness Tab, I love the addition of Happiness and Plans, but can we add Playing Time Pathway? Or add Actual Playing Time or Playing Time Happiness to the top?

Thanks!

Can you show the Team or Player status of the club (when viewing other players from other clubs) - like Squad Player / Fringe Player / Regular Starter / Important Player?

Zealand updated FME Zealand Skin with a new update entry:

FME - Zealand v1.07 (Update 08/11/2021)

- The news feed has finally been fixed.
- The Touchline Tablet finally no longer resets between highlights.
- Dugout has been added to the Touchline Tablet as an option.
- Player faces have been added to the tactics pitch.
- Player faces have been added to the subs bench.
- Player faces have been added to match event popups.
- Full club names and logos have been added to the scoreboard.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't know if it's possible to fix this since we needed a workaround to get the attributes to display in the scout reports but the fitness, contract, transfer status and bans tabs do not get refreshed when you are skimming through your scout reports.

Also came across a weird bug (pics 3&4) with the font but that could be caused by the game and not your skin.
2021-11-07 23_28_51-Greenshot_LI.jpg
2021-11-07 23_28_53-Greenshot_LI.jpg
2021-11-07 23_49_16-2021-11-07 23_47_51-Greenshot.png ‎- Photos.png
2021-11-07 23_49_05-2021-11-07 23_47_44-Greenshot.png ‎- Photos.png

Last edited:
@Zealand There is a bug in the inbox. When a message is selected the content doesn't show on the right. This only happens on Zoom out of 95%.

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 8.13.49 AM.png