FMFormation Summer Update 2010 beta 3.5 Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have never used it, so wouldnt know, if that is how it is, i will ask to have it taken down. of course this could have been handled in more civil way, if you had just PM'd a mod

your a mod just edit the op

is that why i just downloaded it of their website and am using it now?

you clearly didn't unless you are a donator

and yes it could have been handled in a civil way but in my experience the mods on here dont do very much when it comes to stolen work !

Oh there it is the real official link, Now if the moderators could close this site, people can stop whining

and yes it could have been handled in a civil way but in my experience the mods on here dont do very much when it comes to stolen work !
just checked, actually you can download without being a donator.

Well you got it as it was available for 24 hours and u lot mis-used it so suck my ****!

Yes ok you're correct the link at the TOP is to FMFormation.net ....

Though if you had a pair of eyes and a half functional brain you'd realise the link at the BOTTOM was to mediafire to download the database that is called redistributing, quite simple really, well too anyone with a brain at least...

EDIT: Looks like an amicable solution was reached see wasn't so hard was it.

i have never used it, so wouldnt know, if that is how it is, i will ask to have it taken down. of course this could have been handled in more civil way, if you had just PM'd a mod

Wow, at least somebody has some common sense and is thinking of taking it down, do it straight away Sir as I think the word for what he is done is 'stealing' and if you are a mod, you should contact him because he wouldnt like it if we stole his work would we now.

Ashley

I think infractions should be hnded out to certain posters on this thread

why are you crying over it anyway?

I think infractions should be handed out to the OP who stole this db

Taken from an e-mail:

"Hey Guys!

Well, it's a long summer and we at FMF decided to make yours a little brighter by offering a beta version of the summer update!
This version will be avalible to ALL members, but for 24 HOURS ONLY for non-donators. Donators will be able to continue to download after it is closed to normal members."

Do you honestly need much more proof that it isn't available to non-donators long term?

gillingham, he never claimed it was his. all he has done is make it avalible to download, and make a **** poor op that doesnt give credit to hicapaul.

however the download is not just for donators of that site only, im not even a member and i was able to just downlaod it now from fmformation, so if its meant to be exclusive on that site, something is wrong there

Last edited:
I think infractions should be hnded out to certain posters on this thread

An infraction to that ****** who posted the download link and started the thread, excuse Jelly, he gets angry very easily and he thinks its unfair because he spent nights up trying to help Paul with transfers and so did most people, so you can understand why they feel angry about that user 'stealing' OUR hard work.

Ashley

gillingham, he never claimed it was his. all he has done is make it avalible to download, and make a **** poor op that doesnt give credit to hicapaul.

however the download is not just for donators of that site only, im not even a member and i was able to just downlaod it now from fmformation, so if its meant to be exclusive on that site, something is wrong there

I think you should close this thread mate to save anymore arguing

An infraction to that ****** who posted the download link and started the thread, excuse Jelly, he gets angry very easily and he thinks its unfair because he spent nights up trying to help Paul with transfers and so did most people, so you can understand why they feel angry about that user 'stealing' OUR hard work.

Ashley
gillingham read my post above

Status
Not open for further replies.