FMFormation Summer Update 2010 beta 3.5 Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you lot fucktards or something? That update was for 24 hours and on FMF is for donators only. If you open that link there is absolutely no link to the actual db because you cant get hold of it for **** sake! So before you go off telling us not to be dicks or whatever then why dont you think and look you bunch of wankers :S

The fucktards are the ones who upload a file to numerous public mirrors and say it's only available for 24 hours. No offence FM-Formation staff.

Expecting people to donate to access a database that isn't even hosted on their own servers is swish.

and we couldnt just PM a mod on here because the last time something was stolen they did nothing about it

/facepalm

I see where your coming from, but it was only made available for 24 hours to the public and no permission was given to post on a different website

As Lee said, making something publicly available means its fair game for anyone to use as long as they say its your work and provide a link back to you.

Not really sure why you have got so much sand in your ****** tbh.

Last edited:
Oh and there's still a link to the database on the homepage on your site.... Which even non-members can access nevermind donators.

PS. Wasn't it SI Games who also recently said that people who donate/pay shouldn't have exclusive access to FM content?

I have reported these users to Bozza who runs FMF. I have been in contact with Bozza for a few years now, I trust he will take the appropriate action.

Status
Not open for further replies.