FMFormation Summer Update 2010 beta 3.5 Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you crying over it anyway?

erm, it mite be becoz us and the maker have spent hours and hours on it and it is meant to be exclusive to FMF.

Are you honestly that stupid :S

I used to be a mod on FMF and I hate when people go and take people's work when they did'nt even ask them. You have to get permission from the creator, I thought this was common sense by now. It look like you just took it and went ahead and posted it here. Maybe we should go ahead and steal some of your work and see how you like it, altho we generally dont stoop to that level. Do the right thing and remove the link. Contact has been made with FMF admins so I would advise you take it down now

An infraction to that ****** who posted the download link and started the thread, excuse Jelly, he gets angry very easily and he thinks its unfair because he spent nights up trying to help Paul with transfers and so did most people, so you can understand why they feel angry about that user 'stealing' OUR hard work.

Ashley

If you spent most nights on it then surley you would want as many people possible to use the database and not just a select few

joker, ianhall . shut up or get infractions, you're not helping.

gillingham you seem like the most calm one. PM me

cant take it down yet as its not my section

gillingham, he never claimed it was his. all he has done is make it avalible to download, and make a **** poor op that doesnt give credit to hicapaul.

however the download is not just for donators of that site only, im not even a member and i was able to just downlaod it now from fmformation, so if its meant to be exclusive on that site, something is wrong there

you shouldnt be able to download it off FMF without being a donator unless there is a hiccup somewhere. But there is no reference to the true link of the download on FMF nor credit to hicapaul. Also, its only a 24 hour exclusive beta and it shouldnt be advertised after that time or without his permission.

Also, this site is incredibly slow, maybe you could speed it up a bit, maybe your site engine isnt up to scratch, do you want to steal that too, oh wait, maybe our navigation bar at the bottom of the screen when you browse our forums, thats worth a steal too. (directed to cragswfc, not you 'themadsheep' because you seem the only decent person on this site)

Ashley

I dont stay calm as I'm bewildered as to how you lot think that stealing something is somehow ******* right, I don't see how ANY of you can stand up for it unless you are utter cockheads.

FMF FTW!

A, you guys took without asking

B, We had it as an exclusive download

C, You then uploaded it without permission somewere else

D, get rid of it now

****** ****, what type of a site is this or do you always go round stealing other peoples hard work.

Use guys from FMF are so immature slagging FM: Base in your little chat box, Close this thread and ban the members from FMF. Like Genesis done to us that time. Simple

Use guys from FMF are so immature slagging FM: Base in your little chat box, Close this thread and ban the members from FMF. Like Genesis done to us that time. Simple

OR....you could suck on my tackle :L

If your gonna come up with immature comments **** off back to FMFormation then . I mean come on like FMF FTW? looooooool wasted people with a **** site dont sign up to base if your gonna chat **** about base

Right i dont get angry often, but moderators cant just snap there fingers and the thread be closed, they do have lives you know. Everyone that does not like this thread please leave, as if a moderator has been made aware of the issue, then it will be closed eventually. So there is no point arguing amongst yourselves as there is no need.

You lot are the immature ones, not being clever enough to tell your members not to steal work without asking permission first

sounds good to me, take this thread down (although you will all still pass the database around to each other because you cant make a good one yourselves) and ban me if you like, i dont need to use this site if it gets all its stuff from other sites anyways

just do the right thing and remove it guys then we'll all go away and we never have to meet each other again. Pretty straight forward

If your gonna come up with immature comments **** off back to FMFormation then . I mean come on like FMF FTW? looooooool wasted people with a **** site dont sign up to base if your gonna chat **** about base

Wasted? - no
Dont sign up to FMBase - you are so clever saying that to people
Chat ****- Im sorry, chat ****, CHAT ****!

I think this guys sums up your site. Definately something missing...a brain

Yea delete the thread guys, Though the person who created the thread with your download is never on this site, he always on Si-games to be honest. So something should be done about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.