FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 DM and Will1981 4-2-4 DM ( Mr Langvatn Tweak )

FM14SERBIA who takes the corners in your tactic "FMSERBIA 3-5-2 / 4-4-2 DIAMOND" ?

Guys ive added to the OP 4-2-2-2 formation ... Tested with PSG

View attachment 1057997 View attachment 1057998

Does the game call this formation 4222? - its a 424 has always been - the good old 4222 is with 2dm and 2 cm as far as I am concerned - anyway this was not very important and not an attempt to correct you - I actually think the game calls it a 4222 as well - how wrong is that lol

cheers mate

Does the game call this formation 4222? - its a 424 has always been - the good old 4222 is with 2dm and 2 cm as far as I am concerned - anyway this was not very important and not an attempt to correct you - I actually think the game calls it a 4222 as well - how wrong is that lol

cheers mate

Ohh yes real name is 4-2-4 DM Wide .... :) I renamed from 4-2-2-2 to 4-2-4 DM :)

Guys i renamed 4-2-2-2 DM formation to 4-2-4 DM :)

Last edited:
I started to play Borussia Dortmund . German Super Cup played against Bayern . I won 1 : 0 . Bayern had 0 shots on goal :)))

I have noticed that your 4-2-4 tactic is exactly the same as my (Wingers) Tweak of Sicilian Defence.

Seems a bit fishy to me mate.

Last edited:
I have noticed that your 4-2-4 tactic is exactly the same as my (Wingers) Tweak of Sicilian Defence.

Seems a bit fishy to me mate.

Hahahahaha lol ... I didnt know that you have thread for 4-2-4 tactic ... sorry :)

Ohhh yes mate ... now i see it and yes absolutely same ... :) What should i do now ? I will add your name or do you want to delete from my thread?

Edit : I wrote your name in the title , but if you want i will delete your name and 4-2-4 tactic

Last edited:
Ohhh yes mate ... now i see it and yes absolutely same ... :) What should i do now ? I will add your name or do you want to delete from my thread?
just add my name no need to delete it.

PS 99% of the credit should go to Mr Langvatn anyway as it is only a minor tweak to his tactic.

just add my name no need to delete it.

PS 99% of the credit should go to Mr Langvatn anyway as it is only a minor tweak to his tactic.

Yes yes i know ... for 4-2-4 DM only Wide Midfielders changed to AML and AMR and add some instructions ...

Some results with the 4-2-4 from MR Langvatn's thread: