FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 DM and Will1981 4-2-4 DM ( Mr Langvatn Tweak )

ive got hazard and zivkovic plus a very good regen I'm trying to improve
what is your transfer budget mate? i will still go with neymar as my first choice for the aml and amr position

what is your transfer budget mate? i will still go with neymar as my first choice for the aml and amr position
ive got £100 million but struggling to find a good striker I have a couple of regens but aren't quite there yet I'm a few years in so most strikers are getting old

ive got £100 million but struggling to find a good striker I have a couple of regens but aren't quite there yet I'm a few years in so most strikers are getting old
how old is lewa in your save?

Can you look As Monaco Fc (french league 1), and advice me what 11 you think best? specially for striker plz (for 4231 dm)

Gabriel Barbosa or Anthony Martial

:D
Well... ) It becomes ridiculous.
I repeatedly asked to post player instructions in multiple threads here in order to try tactics in FM touch. And yet no one took a trouble to upload a single screenshot)