FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 DM and Will1981 4-2-4 DM ( Mr Langvatn Tweak )

I'm struggling to decided on players for f9 role any help or guidance from you guys??

Just won the Europa League and finished 5th with Cardiff First season in the Premiership, used the 4231 second half of season, was originally using Puskas IV, the tactic definitely improved me, getting wins away at Atletico and AC Milan in the Quarters and Semi's. Roll on next season

Does the 4231 play attractive football? The original Sicilian Defense doesn't.

Like the look of this, I've been playing with TTF conquer v2 for ages but it can be hit and miss especially this season but generally a very good tactic, so fancy a change

Any major difference between the 4-2-3-1 DM and 4-2-4 DM? Like the one you feel is better? Or is it just a case of the players at your disposal? Thanks mate.

Unreal tactic

This tactic is insanely good.
Im on my 3rd season with Paris FC. 1st season I missed promotion with a couple of points, despite being predicted at 17th place. 2nd season I secured the 2nd place in Ligue 2. I was lucky to get a newgen striker, who already is my best player, by far. Well. Let the ss speak for themselves.
Konfé scored 26 goals in Ligue 2 and has already reached the same amount in Ligue 1. Despite being only 17 years old. I haven't spent any big money on any player. Cause Paris FC probably is the poorest team in France XDXD
I've bought a left-legged winger, Yannis Salibur, for AML and right-legged winger, Fabinho, for AMR. Both speedy and with decent crossing. And they are playing like beasts. Also my wingbacks are incredibly well-playing.

I also bought Jhon Arango for the shadow striker position, he's not the born finisher, but he is cheap as **** and you can sell him for millions after a couple of seasons. (You need to have Brazil on playable league to find Arango)

I was predicted 19th in Ligue 1 and Im currently sitting comfortably on 3rd place. With only ONE lost game so far.

View attachment 145252View attachment 145251

Last edited:
This tactic is insanely good.
Im on my 3rd season with Paris FC. 1st season I missed promotion with a couple of points, despite being predicted at 17th place. 2nd season I secured the 2nd place in Ligue 2. I was lucky to get a newgen striker, who already is my best player, by far. Well. Let the ss speak for themselves.
Konfé scored 26 goals in Ligue 2 and has already reached the same amount in Ligue 1. Despite being only 17 years old. I haven't spent any big money on any player. Cause Paris FC probably is the poorest team in France XDXD
I've bought a left-legged winger, Yannis Salibur, for AML and right-legged winger, Fabinho, for AMR. Both speedy and with decent crossing. And they are playing like beasts. Also my wingbacks are incredibly well-playing.

I also bought Jhon Arango for the shadow striker position, he's not the born finisher, but he is cheap as **** and you can sell him for millions after a couple of seasons. (You need to have Brazil on playable league to find Arango)

I was predicted 19th in Ligue 1 and Im currently sitting comfortably on 3rd place. With only ONE lost game so far.

View attachment 1058838View attachment 1058839

Nice results :) did you use the 4-2-3-1 DM version? or the 4-2-4?

I have also been having amazing results with the 4-2-3-1 DM version

The 4-2-3-1 DM is crazy good for me. More people should defo be using it

Giving it a mid-season try with my Gala side. I will be posting some results soon.

most of these tweak formations are pretty awesome, you're really good at this :) how about a narrow 4-2-3-1 (2 DM and 3 AMC) ?

What player instructions to use in your 4-2-3-1 scheme?

Fm14serbia I've used mr l's tactic with Chelsea and it was fantastic and was thinking of changing to yours just can't decide !! Is it worth a go??

Fm14serbia I've used mr l's tactic with Chelsea and it was fantastic and was thinking of changing to yours just can't decide !! Is it worth a go??

Original Version is better than mine :) so Sicilian Defense V5 is better than my 4231 tweak :)