AWAY

Hi FM Fans :)

I know that i said this is my last tactic (4-2-3-1) , but i have a new crazy (4-1-2-2-1) tactic... so i will be upload soon... it will be the last one :) I promise you :) haha :p xD
My new version (4-1-2-2-1) is better than my (4-2-3-1)...

But if someone more like (4-2-3-1) formation play with this :)

AWAY TACTİCS HOME TACTİCS ???? LİNKKK

Tactic is updated to V4 !!! This is my last update for tactic !!!

I see that V4 is with inside Fwds do you need them on opposite foot for example left side right etc etc ??

I see that V4 is with inside Fwds do you need them on opposite foot for example left side right etc etc ??

Ohh yes. I forgot it to describe to OP :) V4 is with Inside forwards so most goal scores Inside Forwards and then False 9.... because with Inside Forwards tactic is better. In V4 i tweaked Armageddon !!!

Last edited:
Today i will be add tactic to OP with Wingers 4 2 3 1 formation :) so i will be have 2 tactics with 4 2 3 1 formation in this thread !!!
Difference will be : A) with Inside Forwards , the most goal scores Inside Forwards :)
B) with wingers the most goal scores Striker :)
This will be a difference the two of them ....

Last edited:
Tactic is updated with Wingers !!!

A) with Inside Forwards (here the most goal scores Inside Forwards )
B) with Wingers ( here the most goal scores Striker )

I think V5 version will be the last one , because i cant do better with 4-2-3-1 formation.
I test it with several teams and its work very good with all of them... :)

Last edited:
Important !!!

Mentality for Version 5 is Standard
!!!
If you play with Big Clubs like ( M.City , R.Madrid , Chelsea , Bayern , Juventus...i recommended to you always play with Standard Mentality !!!
If you play with Medium or Small Clubs i recommended tou you at Home always use Standard Mentality , but in Away games change Mentality to Counter !!!

Last edited:
which one do you use with wingers or inside forward?