FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
HI FM FANS :)

NOW FORMATION IS 4-2-3-1 ( ANNIHILATOR , ULTIMATE , PLUG AND PLAY TWEAK )

Formation 4-2-3-1

View attachment 152841

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 152840

SOME RESULTS

View attachment 152839 View attachment 152838 View attachment 152837

MY FIRST 11

View attachment 152824

Some Important Informations :

- Winger Left should be left footed
- Winger Right should be right footed
- Wing Back Left should be left footed
- Wing Back Right should be right footed
- Dont forget to configure Opposition Instructions
- Only AML and AMR should take the corners

What kind of players should be in your team :

Goalkeeper - Normal one Goalkeeper :)
DL and DR - Fast Wing Backs with good Stamina , Crossing - Marcelo , Alba , Bernat , Alves , Danilo , Carvajal
DC - Good Ball Playing Defenders - Boateng , Silva , Pique , Bartra , Vermaelen
MC ( Defend ) - Strong players with good tackling , passing - Busquets , Niged De Jong
MC ( Box to Box ) - Fast players with good stamina , strenght , passing - Pogba , Toure , Dembele , Vidal
AML and AMR - Fast wingers with good passing ,Dribbling ,Crossing - Sterling , Robben , Ribery , Costa , Navas
AM - Players like - Aguero , Muller , Tevez , Messi , Jovetic , so with good Finishing , Passing
FC - Your main goalscorer , good Finishing , Heading , Fast - Ibrahimovic , Suarez , Vardy , Kane , Griezmann

Opposition Instructions :

View attachment 1050461

TRANING AND MATCH PREPARATION

Pre Season - Team Cohesion
Match Tactics

Season - Balanced
Defensive Positioning

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5-7 friendly matches and I recommend to choose weaker opponents in order to guaranty easy wins in friendly matche and have "Superb" morale for your players when the season starts.
2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.
3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.
4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

Individual Training :

GK - Goalkeeper
DL and DR - Complete Wing Back
DCL and DCR - Ball Playing Defender
MCL - Ball Winning Midfielder
MCR - Advanced Playmaker
AML and AMR - Winger
AMC - Shadow Striker
FC - Complete Forward

TACTIC
DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 152836

Last edited:
Nice. I try it with my Liverpool save, when I finnish second seaason and beggin 3rd. Lukaku scores 47 goals in simulation? :O

Nice. I try it with my Liverpool save, when I finnish second seaason and beggin 3rd. Lukaku scores 47 goals in simulation? :O

Yes ... Lukaku scored 47 , but i think Lukaku isnt best for Advanced Forward :) Harry Kane and James Vardy are beast :)

FINISHED SEASON WITH R.SOCIEDAD AND GETAFE :)

SOCIEDAD ( Media Prediction 9th ) 2. POSITION
GETAFE ( Media Prediction 20th ) 4. POSITION

View attachment 152800

Last edited:
in holiday? How strikers scored here? / sorry for my bad english.

Just threw this on in an old save with Rosenborg mid-season (so not fluid, about 80% though). Hammered Lillestrøm in the league first match, then this ...

View attachment 152798

I changed mentality to 'counter' in the 2nd half. Result is amazing, performance is out of this world tbh. Lloris MoM. Put in context, my squad has zero players above 130 ability (starting 11 was between 109 and 127ab). Think I'll start a new save somewhere and try this properly.

Cheers.

Hey mate nice results! So all your matches with everton/real soc./getafe were simulated? Im assuming if you played them you get even better results?

in holiday? How strikers scored here? / sorry for my bad english.

Your Striker is your main goalscorer in this tactic .

With Everton - Lukaku scored 47goals
With Sociedad - Jonathas scored 42goals
With Getafe - Alvaro Vazquez 37goals ( 20 media prediction )

Your second main goalscorer is your Shadow Striker , but sometimes wingers score more ...

Hey mate nice results! So all your matches with everton/real soc./getafe were simulated? Im assuming if you played them you get even better results?

Yes simulated results ... Hmmm for me results are same :) so playing matches or simulated matches never mind , maybe a little bit better when you play matches , but not always...

I'm going to put this into my atalanta save straight away

1/2 a season with Benfica - pretty smooth sailing.

View attachment 152750View attachment 152749

Played matches myself until the loss to Maritimo. Then Simulate match with "go for big win" from there. Loss to Leverkusen was a bit worrying (they destroyed us in the 2nd half) - Bit annoyed we couldn't beat Porto at home as well. Other than that we've dominated every game.

Seems very good. Benfica squad has lots of talent, but mostly undeveloped. The league only have a 3 really good teams though ofc, but I'm very pleased with the results. Right hand side is doing most of the damage for me with Semedo (DR) having 15 assists and Guedes (AMR) having 17 goals.

I have Alejandro Gomez on left marc d'alesandro on the right and I've just signed Fernando Torres on a free transfer also have Mauricio pinala sorry if spellings bad. I finished 2nd first season to juve who never beat me and I lost 6-4 to Napoli in cup final so its not a bad team atalanta if you have the right tactic.

Finished the season - league, cup and tiny-cup was won as expected. Although much easier than I expected. Barbosa joined in January (when Jonas got injured long term). Surprised Guedes did so amazing, 40 ****** goals. :O

View attachment 152705View attachment 152704View attachment 152702

Winning the Champions Cup like this though is just mental with this squad imo! Some crazy performances in the Champions Cup. Especially enjoyed the Sevilla one at home and PSG away. Total domination.

View attachment 152710View attachment 152709View attachment 152708View attachment 152707View attachment 152706

And here is the typical loss in the league. FM'ed?

View attachment 152703

Brilliant tactic. And I didn't even have to work for it. Just simulated all the games from where I said in my last post. No match plan in big games, "go for big win" in "easy" games.

Cheers.

Results seem impressive, will give this a go this weekend I think, maybe in the championship

Pushed through another season with just "simulate match". Lost (amongst many others) Guedes and Oliveira to Real Madrid and Barcelona, but got plenty of good talent in return.

View attachment 152667View attachment 152666View attachment 152665View attachment 152664

Won the league unbeaten - lost cups to Sporting and Porto. Slightly FMed against Sporting, totally and utterly FMed against Porto.

Won the Champions Cup again, hammering Barcelona both home and away being the highlight.

View attachment 152669View attachment 152668

Rulli and Barbosa are the only players above 160 ability atm, Barbosa at 168 the #1. Think his 53 goals is one of the highest I've achieved in this version of FM. I've not even bothered with preferred moves, everyone has their original ones. So there's tons of room for improvement in the player material.

Will give this a go with Southampton :) results and tactic seem amazing great job mate :D

This tactic is very good, thank you! Working wonders with my Rangers side.