Will let you know tonight Serbia, may commit this to a long term save

Still going strong in season 3.
View attachment 152575

Lost Barbosa (who is now 175 ab) to Chelsea as they met his buyout clause of £51M. :'( Got Anderson and Martial instead though. (H) Martial doesn't have the ability of Barbosa, but he's got more pace and better moves. He's scored 41 in 39 anyways. But most strikers seem to score ~1 a game with this.

Think I'm done with this save though. Was really just going to test for 1 season. I still think a tactic with a DMC is probably more stable in big games, but the overall ease of using this one is just perfect for me. I hate messing with tactics (especially manual man marking), I just want to work the transfer market and develop players and press through. Plus we actually get some big scorelines and a striker that spends more time in the penalty area than in midfield. Which at least to me is more enjoyable.

Might get a proper career save going with this tactic I think. Cheers to OP and TFF9! Looks like FM2016 can finally be fun. It's been a bit tedious up until now.

Tommi your results have convinced me, hopefully can work with a relative underdog as well

definitely following this one... , FMSERBIA i love your tweaks.... trying it now on my save

Wonder how many league goals this one could yield when team togetherness is maxed and with top players, 140+ maybe on a good season? Good to see some good winger tactics coming through.

Tried Championship myself, with the worst team in the league MK Dons.

View attachment 152299

There's no real money to spend, but I got some free transfers and loanies. Mainly 2 offensive full backs and Olsson for the right wing. They also had J.E.T and Murphy on loan already who are decent.

Main 11 looked like this :
View attachment 152300

Would have used Pander instead of J.E.T and move Murphy in to AMC if Pander hadn't broken his foot.

I use attacking movement training.
View attachment 152297

Other than that just follow everything in OP. Also try to use left footed MLC and DLC. And always make sure one of the wingers is taking corners (Olsson in my case). Also never play players below 90% condition. I often rest players 2 days from training manually after a match just to make sure they are back to 90%+ again for the next match.

I simulated all matches with no match plan and here's the result of half a season.
View attachment 152298

None of the 3 losses were really deserved.
View attachment 152301View attachment 152302View attachment 152303

And here's the game stats (since I know there are some people ... ) - rolling monthly autosave the only saves made.
View attachment 152304

Probably won't continue this save, was really just to test quick with a bad team. Pretty sure if I took over Hull or one of the better teams in the league instead we'd be completely wrecking it. Loving this tactic!! ^^)

Oh and if anyone cares, I made a quick half season test with Barcelona (playing the same way) as well - no transfers obv. since they're banned. Results as expected. And that's having played Real, Atletico, Sevilla, and Valencia away from home to.

View attachment 152306

Tried Championship myself, with the worst team in the league MK Dons.

View attachment 1051040

There's no real money to spend, but I got some free transfers and loanies. Mainly 2 offensive full backs and Olsson for the right wing. They also had J.E.T and Murphy on loan already who are decent.

Main 11 looked like this :
View attachment 1051039

Would have used Pander instead of J.E.T and move Murphy in to AMC if Pander hadn't broken his foot.

I use attacking movement training.
View attachment 1051042

Other than that just follow everything in OP. Also try to use left footed MLC and DLC. And always make sure one of the wingers is taking corners (Olsson in my case). Also never play players below 90% condition. I often rest players 2 days from training manually after a match just to make sure they are back to 90%+ again for the next match.

I simulated all matches with no match plan and here's the result of half a season.
View attachment 1051041

None of the 3 losses were really deserved.
View attachment 1051038View attachment 1051037View attachment 1051036

And here's the game stats (since I know there are some people ... ) - rolling monthly autosave the only saves made.
View attachment 1051035

Probably won't continue this save, was really just to test quick with a bad team. Pretty sure if I took over Hull or one of the better teams in the league instead we'd be completely wrecking it. Loving this tactic!! ^^)

Oh and if anyone cares, I made a quick half season test with Barcelona (playing the same way) as well - no transfers obv. since they're banned. Results as expected. And that's having played Real, Atletico, Sevilla, and Valencia away from home to.

View attachment 1051033

This is the kind of post I like, detailed and informative without absolute proof of what a tactic can achieve by showing how many game saves.

Tommi, try on the MK dons game dropping the D line on home games, I feel with worse players at home you get done over the top much more often

View attachment 152261

Won the league with Birmingham predicted 20th, was relatively a breeze.

I was struggling with home games a lot of balls over the top because people always play the long ball away from home.

So at home I just dropped the D line to normal and seemed to stablise.

Everyone in the team chips in for goals at one point my striker had 23 in 28 but he had a horrible end to the season.

That being said my striker is obviously quite awful, so a much better one would do wonders.

Will update from the Prem

View attachment 1051081

Won the league with Birmingham predicted 20th, was relatively a breeze.

I was struggling with home games a lot of balls over the top because people always play the long ball away from home.

So at home I just dropped the D line to normal and seemed to stablise.

Everyone in the team chips in for goals at one point my striker had 23 in 28 but he had a horrible end to the season.

That being said my striker is obviously quite awful, so a much better one would do wonders.

Will update from the Prem

Just shows Birmingham will do anything to avoid the derby game! (I'm assuming Villa got relegated as they are, quite rightly, awful on FM16)

Yeah yeah yeah i know its Bayern :) but i won everything and 95% using instant result... so its definetely working! ive rotate alot so Lewandowski and muller both scored 25+ goals a season. should try this with underdogs :)

Tommi, try on the MK dons game dropping the D line on home games, I feel with worse players at home you get done over the top much more often

Good point. I also left the pitch size on maximum instead of making it small pre-season so that won't help the space. Probably should have made it as small as possible. We kind of deserved at least a win in 2 of the losses still though. Not gonna continue the MK Dons save though. Pondering where to start, but might not start something until tomorrow (or late tonight) now.

I also think the tactic could do even better if I played matches and used one of the time-waste tactics. Not to mention better handling of sending offs and being able to shout at players when they aren't performing. But as long as it's working this well with "simulate" I'm happy to use that. I'm lazy. :p

Yeah yeah yeah i know its Bayern :) but i won everything and 95% using instant result... so its definetely working! ive rotate alot so Lewandowski and muller both scored 25+ goals a season. should try this with underdogs :)

How many league goals with Bayern?