best tactic for me so far. i won the bpl with southampton in 19/20 and im going to win it again + i won the cl 2 times in a row now

München Lions 1st season.

View attachment 151733

A few to many draws, but fairly easy promotion anyways. Predicted 12th. Would have been easier if we didn't lose Rubin Okotie (Austrian international striker) after the transfer window closed to M. Tel-Aviv. He scored 11 in 6 before leaving, making him our top goal scorer for the season. XD

Not sure a single player in the squad is good enough to play in First Division. Hopefully we can get some new faces in, but finances don't look to good atm.

This is just silly... :O

View attachment 151708

Ability of starting 11s :
Lions: 143 127 123 127 123 134 139 106 137 138 117
Bayern: 193 167 174 152 172 156 171 164 170 178 168

Funny how this tactic performs so well in game but did so poorly in testing. Does it make you question your testing at all Serbia? I still prefer actual examples in games then testing results to choose a tactic although the tests are interesting.

Funny how this tactic performs so well in game but did so poorly in testing. Does it make you question your testing at all Serbia? I still prefer actual examples in games then testing results to choose a tactic although the tests are interesting.

Hmmm i think everything its okey in my testing league :) in Wills testing league is also only 8th place my tactic ...

very very good tactic, love the wingers, even playing with a no-sign policy on Auxerre i´m having great results, currently 2nd in 2nd season( after promotion from ligue 2)

Outstanding

Best tactic ever, I dont know why this tactic thread has fewer feedbacks than other threads, however, I love this tactic much. It brings so many success for my team.

Here is my results with your tactic. It's great bro. Dominating the opponents. Thank you.

Tweaked this just a small amount, to make it in line with TFFs latest updates, just won the super cup against Madrid with MK dons.

View attachment 150221

Obviously my team is not bad Kudimbana is CA 127 and Villagra is CA 129, so they aren't world beaters.

See tactic below:
View attachment 150220

First of all, great tatic! Congratulations.
Who do you sub when you are down to ten?

Fantastic tactic, but i was just wondering if changing the MC to ball winning midfielder would affect the tactic badly? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Great tactic man. I won Euro2020 with Serbia. :D

Aslo, few Bundesliga and UCL with Dortmund.

i nearly scored any goals with this 14 goals in 9 matches, some advice?

I will give it a try. I need to win UEFA Champions League with Benfica ;)

FMSERBIA, if u don´t have 2 good wingers, for example on my club (Porto), they haven´t one winger that play with left foot as preference, they have Corona and Brahimi that play good with left.. What do u do in this cases?Put on the left someone that play good with left ou change is position for inside forward for example

FMSERBIA, if u don´t have 2 good wingers, for example on my club (Porto), they haven´t one winger that play with left foot as preference, they have Corona and Brahimi that play good with left.. What do u do in this cases?Put on the left someone that play good with left ou change is position for inside forward for example

If you want to play with Inside forwards than go to PARAGON Thread and DOWNLOAD PARAGON V6 TFF :)

But if you want to play with for example AML ( Inside Forward ) and AMR ( Winger ) , than ok ... you can change one of the Wingers to Inside Forward ... :)