And thus is my problem! Im struggling to find a consistent tactic to use while playing the matches. I have 100 that work well with instant result but i like playing the games. Instant result makes me feel unattached from the game.

Thanks for your reply though :)

And thus is my problem! Im struggling to find a consistent tactic to use while playing the matches. I have 100 that work well with instant result but i like playing the games. Instant result makes me feel unattached from the game.

Thanks for your reply though :)

Hehh .. :) this tactic works also with Normal Playing :) Instant Result match engine and normal playing match engine are same :)

could you show some more games with leicester? i want to see if you really win so much cause it's not working for me

Hehh .. :) this tactic works also with Normal Playing :) Instant Result match engine and normal playing match engine are same :)

I don't think so. I haven't tried this tactic yet but i will give it a go. I have tried over 20 tactics playing 20 games with IR and 20 games in full. Both the same fixtures with the same team and i find on around 17 from the 20 tactics perform worst when in the full match. WARLOCK, KOK, PUSKAS show very good results for me in the full game.

I just cannot help but play with a new tactic when posted :D

Can you please post a screenshot of the team instructions please?

so i tried Sissoko as the right side IF even though he is right footed, as it seemed a shame to lose his physicality, and a 9.0 was achieved in a 4-0 win and he mauled the left back

so i tried Sissoko as the right side IF even though he is right footed, as it seemed a shame to lose his physicality, and a 9.0 was achieved in a 4-0 win and he mauled the left back

so this tactic really works for you? are you using instant results or full match?

I always use full match as I like to be able to affect change if I see an issue as no tactic is perfect, But in the two games I have played with this one I have changed nothing. This tactic is so effective for me that Sissoko was only beaten to POM by Massido Haidara, now this is an amazing thing for a Newcastle fan to see

I always use full match as I like to be able to affect change if I see an issue as no tactic is perfect, But in the two games I have played with this one I have changed nothing. This tactic is so effective for me that Sissoko was only beaten to POM by Massido Haidara, now this is an amazing thing for a Newcastle fan to see

oke pls keep me updated on how you're doing with your team

This is how I dreamed we could play

13 minutes in all we are missing is a goal but I have faith it will come, Palace are already relying on fouls, last ditch tackles and long balls to ease the pressure and Tim Krul is having a nap

So my many many thanks FMSerbia14, I may have just fallen back in love with FM16

Last edited:
To confirm something for me... is the recommended training for DCML/R defensive midfielder and box to box as CM as the option to train a DMC as a box to box is not there.. unless I missed it

To confirm something for me... is the recommended training for DCML/R defensive midfielder and box to box as CM as the option to train a DMC as a box to box is not there.. unless I missed it

Yes its my mistake ... if you want to train him Box to Box then must to pick Midfielder Center - Box to Box ... but i recommended 75% Defensive Midfielder , 25% Box to Box

I'm on Fm 16 touch. I can't download the tactic. Thank you for posting the screenshot!

This tactic has turned Jack Colback (the ginger geordie we signed from the hated Sunderland) into a Ginger Pirlo he is pulling the strings

Yes its my mistake ... if you want to train him Box to Box then must to pick Midfielder Center - Box to Box ... but i recommended 75% Defensive Midfielder , 25% Box to Box

Right then. 4th season and just got my dream move to Manchester United so im going to give this a right good go.

Maybe a silly question but......When you recomend 75% DM & 25% B2B do how do you do this? Do you just keep changing their training every few months?

Thank for the help.

Right then. 4th season and just got my dream move to Manchester United so im going to give this a right good go.

Maybe a silly question but......When you recomend 75% DM & 25% B2B do how do you do this? Do you just keep changing their training every few months?

Thank for the help.

Hehe yes :) 2 or 3 months Defensive Midfielder than 1 months Box to Box Midfielder :) Defensive Midfielders in this tactic is very important players :) these players are my favourite in this tactic :) players like Pogba , Vidal , Toure , Kante , Matuidi ... :) so all around Midfielders :)

Last edited: