I will give it a try I just seem to have no one comfortable as an AF, and Cisse plays awfully as a CF. hmmm DLF maybe worth setting them to train the position cheers

Having an issue

I am using this with Man Utd,

Great Pre Season but not working in the league

lost v Arsenal
Lost V WBA

Playing

De Gea
Darmian
Smalling
Rojo
Shaw
Schendelrin
Blind
Mata
Herrea
Depay
Ibra

Please help !?

I am using this with Man Utd,

Great Pre Season but not working in the league

lost v Arsenal
Lost V WBA

Playing

De Gea
Darmian
Smalling
Rojo
Shaw
Schendelrin
Blind
Mata
Herrea
Depay
Ibra

Please help !?

Show me your results and your Squad ... you now registered on to the forum

Show me your results and your Squad ... you now registered on to the forum

I have just gone back to replay the games ( something i never do ! ) will see how i get on and let you know mate

Edit : Have had to reply x2 friendly games first which i won anyway but playing the second one i played ibra as a CF(A) rather than AF and OMG he was crazy good so maybe this will help ! will let you know

Last edited:
Ive added to the OP 4-4-1-1 ( Wide Midfielders )

Warning !!!

For 4-4-1-1 you have 2 versions ... 1 for Normal Playing and 1 for Instant Results

In your opinion Wich tactic is better?

4-4-1-1 is better ... but many people dont like to play with wide midfielders :)

Edit : but i will test in TFF Testing League
4-2-3-1 ( Inside Forward ) and 4-4-1-1 ( Wide Midfielder ) and i will show you the difference between them .

Last edited:
4-4-1-1 seems appropriate. Hopefully I'll be successful my team is of poor quality. :)

I think its good tactic but i don't have DM for this tactics..Can you make it with Central Midfilder?

Thanks

Right then - Replayed both games and had a unconvincing 1-0 win v arsenal and a bore draw with WBA.

Here is my squad for both games

Anything else you need ?

View attachment 143480

Right then - Replayed both games and had a unconvincing 1-0 win v arsenal and a bore draw with WBA.

Here is my squad for both games

Anything else you need ?

View attachment 1060771

Okey ... Try to play with 4-4-1-1 DM ( Wide Midfielders ) or wait 10 minutes and i will upload my new 4-2-3-1 with Central Midfielders and 4-4-1-1 with Central Midfielders

Oke guys ... We have now 4 tactics on this thread :)

- 4-2-3-1 DM ( INSIDE FORWARDS )
- 4-2-3-1 CM ( INSIDE FORWARDS )
- 4-4-1-1 DM ( WIDE MIDFIELDERS )
- 4-4-1-1 CM ( WIDE MIDFIELDERS )