Hehe yes :) 2 or 3 months Defensive Midfielder than 1 months Box to Box Midfielder :) Defensive Midfielders in this tactic is very important players :) its my favourite players in this tactic :) players like Pogba , Vidal , Toure , Kante , Matuidi ... :) so all around Midfielders :)

Cheers pal :D

what do you do when you go down to 10 man?

Hmmm ... then i will restart the match :) just kidding :)

- IF YOU GOT A RED CARD THAN REMOVE ATTACKING MIDFIELDER AND CHANGE ADVANCED FORWARD TO DEEP LYING FORWARD SUPPORT

Last edited:
Northern Ireland 1st season, seems good. Playing as one of the better teams though, predicted 3rd. Still very convincing season. No new signings that played more than a couple of games.

View attachment 143618

Narrowly lost in EURO qualifiers against some Bosnian side which were 30+ ability above us in all positions.

all going fine in tactic but the amr aml are more type of strikering (if) so they dont have corners xd

To comment on the set pieces, my CD has scored three in like 5 games from corners, with my AML taking corners so I can use the ever physically imposing Sissoko in the Attack from deep, this is the most effective corner I have used we look a genuine threat finally

btw serbia i strongly suggest make a Filter for DMC -S we need it so bad..if you can make it please and upload it

Ehhhh yes i know :) DMCL and DMCR are very important players , so i will create a filter for DMC :) but if you have budget , than by Vidal and Matuidi xDDD

Ehhhh yes i know :) DMCL and DMCR are very important players , so i will create a filter for DMC :) but if you have budget , than by Vidal and Matuidi xDDD
i am waiting for that filter please :) dont be late xDDD i dont have the money for those

Looking forward to trying this tonight.
Wide men to take corners. Inswingers or outswingers?

Do we have any idea how the tactic would be affected with a change of role up front?

Would it be good to use all your 3 latest tactics? This one, the one with wingers and the 4-2-4?

How would you the do training/OI`s?

Thx

I use this and 4-2-3-1 wingers, I train players for whichever role is their is weakest. am fiddling with the striker as the AF does not suit my strikers, am rotating Cisse CF Perez T and Mitrovic TM to see if it has any impact