69-1 even with Psg looks like something special

Man, you looks like a grown man and I can't understand... are you trolling or do you really believe in this sh$t?

If you want I can PM you and explain how he does it...

I just don't want to post it here because I hope that maybe not all kids here know how to do that and it saves us from seeing more results like that...

Last edited:
Man, you looks like a grown man and I can't understand... are you trolling or do you really believe in this sh$t?

I just don't want to post it here because I hope that maybe not all kids here know how to do that and it saves us from seeing more results like that...

Ahahahahaha ... ohhh my God Figaro ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyDdMA0hfXg

what is different between 4-4-1-1 WM with 4-4-1-1 WM instant result?

I´m using this 4-2-3-1 with the other wingers tatic, when i play agains team with 2 strikers or in the last part of games to retain the score and seem good for now

Hi Figaro. Thanks for sharing Your thoughts;) I don't care if He or anyone cheating when posting a tactic, I will test it myself(in FMT, in full mode) if it's ***** I will bin it ;)

Hi Figaro. Thanks for sharing Your thoughts;) I don't care if He or anyone cheating when posting a tactic, I will test it myself(in FMT, in full mode) if it's ***** I will bin it ;)

Yes, it's Manchester City no transfers - not Stockport City or smth.

6DWwVuS.jpg

what is different between 4-4-1-1 WM with 4-4-1-1 WM instant result?

4-4-1-1 Instant Result version is on Attacking Mentality ... because Wide Midfielders are on Automatic ... TFF9 found this solution , Assistant Manager can not be changed role for WM with Instant Result ... :) but i recommended to play normally because Normal version is better than Instant Result...

Last edited:
Which tactic ?

I use this tactic with Fenerbahçe. I am at the middle of season, if season finsh ı will take results here. Should I use 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-1-1 IR ? What is different beetwen this 2 tactics

I use this tactic with Fenerbahçe. I am at the middle of season, if season finsh ı will take results here. Should I use 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-1-1 IR ? What is different beetwen this 2 tactics

4-4-1-1 Instant Result version is on Attacking Mentality ... because Wide Midfielders are on Automatic ... TFF9 found this solution , Assistant Manager can not be changed role for WM with Instant Result ... :) but i recommended to play normally because Normal version is better than Instant Result...