Tbh i used 4-2-3-1 dm IF for half a season and i started with napoli made hardly no transfers and in the winter transfer i sold 3 of my best players and switched to the other formation only thing i find is a lot of the goals i let in are through balls only thing i change is the defensive line and the tatic works pretty good considering my squad is quite poor attacking wise now. untill the summer. and im currently top of the league with 8 games to go. so will see where i end up but i can see why kane did score that many for you because Gonzalo Higuaín was a monster for me 20 goals in 20 for me but sold him with better players im sure he would of have netted alot more goals. dont get why some people slate it if you dont change situations in the game then it will get exploited hence the through ball situation i have atm but all in all i like it good job mate ill post my end of season results when ive finished it. :)

Haha Gameiro geting close to 40 :D Vitolo injured for rest of seas(Dodje sanitet i oterase ga haha),lost Krychowiak in winter transf for 40m,and Carrico as well:/ Jel pravi mnogo razliku ako DMCL nije left footed jer od ovi moji toponicari niko nije levat haha

Haha Gameiro geting close to 40 :D Vitolo injured for rest of seas(Dodje sanitet i oterase ga haha),lost Krychowiak in winter transf for 40m,and Carrico as well:/ Jel pravi mnogo razliku ako DMCL nije left footed jer od ovi moji toponicari niko nije levat haha

DMCL nije tako bitno da bude left footed :) samo ovi wingeri da budu :) AMR - left , AML - right :)

Wm one :D 5 key players got injured in last 12 matches or more,out min 3 months to 5 max :p

Newcastle United so far

so using FMSerbia14's 4-2-3-1 inside forwards as a base since about game 2 pre season we are now accomplished with the tactic this is my preferred first XI though Darlow played the last game due to Krul's injury. the team instructions are tweaked from the original version as they suit my style of play more

Cheers for the tactic FMSerbia14, things are going well unbeaten in all games so far

Last edited:
And after 12 league games

With the tactic not accomplished we are tearing up some of the stat boards the IF's are grabbing goals the RWB plays more like a winger, we have low crossing completion but we tend to play through the middle and 33 team goals in 12 games is pretty darn good

Which is best?

Which tactic do you prefer or think is the best - IF's or WM's? Did you ever swap between them during your test saves?