Oke guys ... We have now 4 tactics on this thread :)

- 4-2-3-1 DM ( INSIDE FORWARDS )
- 4-2-3-1 CM ( INSIDE FORWARDS )
- 4-4-1-1 DM ( WIDE MIDFIELDERS )
- 4-4-1-1 CM ( WIDE MIDFIELDERS )

Oke guys ... We have now 4 tactics on this thread :)

- 4-2-3-1 DM ( INSIDE FORWARDS )
- 4-2-3-1 CM ( INSIDE FORWARDS )
- 4-4-1-1 DM ( WIDE MIDFIELDERS )
- 4-4-1-1 CM ( WIDE MIDFIELDERS )

what is the best for the central striker scores the most possible goal

actually i ll stick on if version coz my wides are more inside forwards than winger style so they cant be in this pos xD

actually i ll stick on if version coz my wides are more inside forwards than winger style so they cant be in this pos xD

Hehh :) Wide Midfielder positions isnt winger style :) they cuts inside with ball :) but okey :)

FILTERS OF POSITIONS!!!!!

FILTERS OF POSITIONS in version 4-2-3-1 (Inside Forwards) ?????

Hehh :) Wide Midfielder positions isnt winger style :) they cuts inside with ball :) but okey :)
well i mean my if plays amr /aml and ST , they cant stay at mr /ml pos :p thats what i meant
actually thats the main role of if

First game with a city save

I have a city save, i played 1 season. Well in the first season i used something else won everything, and now i wanted to see how this acts if i put it in as a plug and play with the assistant taking care of the training, and look at this first game, i will reupload after some more games since i have only accomplished at tactis for it, nice tactic mate :D

Meh bro its just some tactics are productive for someone and for some are not,its beauty of this year FM haha,for me in example wide midfielder version works fine,Barca had 0 shots at halftime,gonna keep testing :D

Can you show a screenshot of Kanes stats, when he scored 79 goals?

i think he is 2 teams every game and let his own team score more no way that you score so many goals