FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

So what is the minimum percentage of physical ?

It depends on the situation mate. At the beginning of the match I'm looking for the fittest guys. During the match I'm always checking the fitness. If there's anyone - for example at minute 60 - with only 60 - 65% I'm substituting him. Of course this is not possible in every situation.

In my experience the most important players are (4-4-1-1):
WM>ST>AP>CD>WB>GK>MCR>MCL

and for the 4-1-3-2:
WM>ST>AP>CD>WB>GK>MC>DM

View attachment 130164

Last edited:
It depends on the situation mate. At the beginning of the match I'm looking for the fittest guys. During the match I'm always checking the fitness. If there's anyone - for example at minute 60 - with only 60 - 65% I'm substituting him. Of course this is not possible in every situation.

In my experience the most important players are:
WM>ST>AP>CD>WB>GK>MCR>MCL

View attachment 1075423

Then you rotate players each game to have high morale ?

As you do to sign Pogba and Neymar in the same season ?

Then you rotate players each game to have high morale ?

As you do to sign Pogba and Neymar in the same season ?

That's correct mate.

Yepp, I signed them after the first season - I won everything so both wanted to join me. They costed a lot of money, but I'm always signing player over 48 months. I sold Toure, Silva and Denayer - so everything was fine.

This tactic is amazing. Just dropped it into a league 1 game where I was getting decent but unspectacular results with Battlemaster, and won 23 of my first 25 games!

with that team? I've started a new test with Genoa and I was not going at all well

with that team? I've started a new test with Genoa and I was not going at all well

Mate I will start a new save with Genua soon.
I'll update you about my results. I think it should work great with them.
Did you do everything described?

Was it CFC Genua or Sampdoria Genua?

Last edited:
Mate I will start a new save with Genua soon.
I'll update you about my results. I think it should work great with them.
Did you do everything described?

Was it CFC Genua or Sampdoria Genua?

CFC Genua.

Moral, fitness, rotate whenever I can...

How do you do it? What do you mean full matches? I play games extended

Yes, it's okay to play on extended. Just don't use instant result or holiday / simulation whatever.
It your tactic fluid mate? I'm always playing about 10 friendly matches in pre-season to train the tactical understanding. It's important to play that friendlys vs very weak opponents (for example nearby teams).

Second match so far - after 10 league matches I'll post it here again:

View attachment 130097

View attachment 130096

This time I used nearly the same squad - just made 3 changes, because their fitness was still about 95 %.

I played 8 friendly matches and I lost to the Wolves.