FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

I didn't make any transfers mate. They absolutely don't have any budget.
I'm doing a lot of rotating because of their morale. The starting eleven are:

View attachment 1075721

Soddimo rotates a lot with Tonev.

I like this formation , because you need to have every type of players :) Striker , Attacking Midfielder , Wingers , Center Midfielder , Defensive Midfielder , Wing Backs , Center Defenders and of course Goalkeeper :)

I like this formation , because you need to have every type of players :) Striker , Attacking Midfielder , Wingers , Center Midfielder , Defensive Midfielder , Wing Backs , Center Defenders and of course Goalkeeper :)

Yes that's a very nice one and I tried several ones, but no other formation gave me such stable results. Maybe you can make it better mate :)

You're more experienced in tweaking than me :)

I didn't make any transfers mate. They absolutely don't have any budget.
I'm doing a lot of rotating because of their morale. The starting eleven are:

View attachment 1075721

Soddimo rotates a lot with Tonev.

That's great, makes it even more impressive as well ;) I will give this a try when I change club in my save, the one I posted previously. I'll jump around the clubs in Denmark to increase the league reputation. The goal is top 6 of european leagues hehe. So it's great with tactics like this that'll perform from the get-go!

That's great, makes it even more impressive as well ;) I will give this a try when I change club in my save, the one I posted previously. I'll jump around the clubs in Denmark to increase the league reputation. The goal is top 6 of european leagues hehe. So it's great with tactics like this that'll perform from the get-go!

it is very nice to read your comments mate

Hey amigo,is v4 cheat? you re crazy man,im trying this version and i destroyed match engine. PUNISHER.

Hey amigo,is v4 cheat? you re crazy man,im trying this version and i destroyed match engine. PUNISHER.

It seems to be a nice tactic :p.
Would be great if you can share your results here, so other people can see them ;)

I cant rename the link ... is it possible ? :)

Yes mate, just write down the name you want to give the link, mark it and set an hyperlink ("go advanced" -> the button called "link"). Then you can add the link.