FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

Well I really didn't expect that:

View attachment 1075374

View attachment 1075372

View attachment 1075373

CL-final:

View attachment 1075375

View attachment 1075376

OI:

View attachment 1075391

- undefeated season (BPL)
- rocked all possible titles
- 96 : 22 goals
- most times very stable and dominant football
- works for underdogs as well (a few pages before you can find my results with Darmstadt 98)

View attachment 1075381

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

- TFF's actual OI
- filters, training and ppms from ANNIHILATOR! thread (amc ppms, filter from BATTLEMASTER! thread)
- squad needs to be fit and happy !!! (fitness + morale = success or no success)
- please do not plug and play it!
- NO Instant Result and simulation (I played all matches full)
- look for you players (for example at half time substitute player with low fitness / bad rating and so on)
- corners ML / MR
- ML needs to be left footed / MR needs to be right footed

- all credits go to TFF and FM14SERBIA - as I already said, my tweaks I've done are simple but effective!

************************************************** ********************************

In my opinion one of the most important thing is the morale of your team. If you want to have success, the team has to be happy. In pre-season I'm always setting the correct player roles (First team, backup etc) - if you do so, in mid-season the team will not be hard to handle (their morale will be better).

You can test it if you want to do so - but keep in mind that the most important thing is the morale and everything else described in the OP. Maybe you'll get some yellow cards - don't forget to check your fitness before evey match. I often substitute my players if their fitness is less than 70%, because I think this is an important factor.

The happiness of your team is more important than everything else. In my first few seasons of FM I already managed to miss international football with top teams because the morale absolutely didn't interest me (and the morale was very bad because I always played with the same squad -> fitness + morale = success or no success).

- I'm always trying to teach my offensive players the ppm "shoots with power" (+ training on "finishing")
- Not too many transfers - it's an "problem" what happens nearly in every save with every tactic. If you bring too many new guys in, it could be a struggling at the first 3 - 4 months (most people call this "second season syndrome"). If you did this mistake (maybe because you need more CA for BPL promotion or whatever) you need to train team cohesion and teamwork.

filters, training and ppms from ANNIHILATOR! thread (amc ppms, filter from BATTLEMASTER! thread)

I am trying to find training and ppm ?? any help page number pls ??

gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

can someone give me ppm for each position please and training used thanks and good job solonamigo

Wow it work for you? Nice to see mate!

I closed it, because it doesn't seem to work with underdogs well.
I'm about to create something new... other tweaking and this time it's the original Eusebio tactic

View attachment 1075545

View attachment 1075546

Darmstadt 98 / big underdog in the 1. Bundesliga / Germany (predicted to end up 18th)
still in progress, hope it will be that great as I think :)

Brah im controlling really underdog team Boluspor in Turkish League. This tactic is working very well for me. Nice job. I conceded only 5 goals,thats crazy for my team.

Brah im controlling really underdog team Boluspor in Turkish League. This tactic is working very well for me. Nice job. I conceded only 5 goals,thats crazy for my team.

Great to know mate! Maybe I should try it again

Also worked for me. I'm Union Berlin and I advanced to Bundesliga, mostly with Miyagi tactics. Then in Bundesliga with couple of free transfers and 19 years old GK it wasn't going too well so I decided to switch something but I didn't want to switch the formation. So I used your 4-4-1-1 amigo v1 and I advanced from around mid table (I was 9th or 10th) to 4th at the end of the season. I imroved squad with some free signings and limited budget and will check how the tactics perform in my second season in BL, but so far so good. I found it really solid.

Also worked for me. I'm Union Berlin and I advanced to Bundesliga, mostly with Miyagi tactics. Then in Bundesliga with couple of free transfers and 19 years old GK it wasn't going too well so I decided to switch something but I didn't want to switch the formation. So I used your 4-4-1-1 amigo v1 and I advanced from around mid table (I was 9th or 10th) to 4th at the end of the season. I imroved squad with some free signings and limited budget and will check how the tactics perform in my second season in BL, but so far so good. I found it really solid.

Thx for your feedback.
Yeah I think I made some several errors as I tested this tactic with Genua. I started a new testsave again with Darmstadt 98 and it's working awsome (maybe I'll release a new version tonight with small tweaks).

And remember guys:
If your squad is getting stronger the tactic will perform beastly :)

Last edited:
Thx for your feedback. Yeah I think I made some several errors as I tested this tactic with Genua. I started a new testsave again with Darmstadt 98 and it's working awsome (maybe I'll release a new version tonight with small tweaks).And remember guys:If your squad is getting stronger the tactic will perfrom beastly :)
I'm using the 4411 as well with bolton and its going great. Undefeated at Christmas! Lookingforward to further tweak version

Which tac is this mate?

It's the tweak I've created. But deleted it yesterday, because I made some mistakes in testing this tactic.
I'm about to share it in the next few hours - maybe in the evening again. Still testing a little bit around.

Last edited:
It's the tweak I've created. But deleted it yesterday, because I made some mistakes in testing this tactic.
I'm about to share it in the next few hours - maybe in the evening again. Still testing a little bit around.

I play with your tweak, but my strikers dont score. I have Ronaldo and Lewandowski. I hate to see Ronaldo strugling like that. Tactic is good but 90% of goals are from wm.

Worked for Esbjerg!

Thx for your feedback.
Yeah I think I made some several errors as I tested this tactic with Genua. I started a new testsave again with Darmstadt 98 and it's working awsome (maybe I'll release a new version tonight with small tweaks).

And remember guys:
If your squad is getting stronger the tactic will perfrom beastly :)

Tested out your 4-4-1-1 tactic from post 401 as well. Turned out great for me! Esbjerg fB became champions in my first season, their first league victory since 1979. Was predicted 9th out of 16 and made free transfers almost exclusively. Won the cup too! Not as big a sensation as the league, Esbjerg won it in 2013, but still one **** of a first season!!

View attachment 129966

View attachment 129965

My right winger overperformed like crazy becoming topscorer and top assister. Got him on a free transfer.

View attachment 129964

Just Esbjergs previous history.

View attachment 129963

Great tactic Solounamigo! Can't wait to explore european football with this :)

Well I really didn't expect that:

View attachment 1075374

View attachment 1075372

View attachment 1075373

CL-final:

View attachment 1075375

View attachment 1075376

the formation:

View attachment 1075656

View attachment 1075642

another formation which I've created - it could be something for away games if you're struggling with the 4-4-1-1. I didn't test it long term, but it seems to be nice:

View attachment 1075661

View attachment 1075662

OI:

View attachment 1075391

************************************************** ********************************

In my opinion one of the most important thing is the morale of your team. If you want to have success, the team has to be happy. In pre-season I'm always setting the correct player roles (First team, backup etc) - if you do so, in mid-season the team will not be hard to handle (their morale will be better).

You can test it if you want to do so - but keep in mind that the most important thing is the morale and everything else described in the OP. Maybe you'll get some yellow cards - don't forget to check your fitness before evey match. I often substitute my WB's if their fitness is less than 70%, because I think they are an important factor.

The happiness of your team is more important than everything else. In my first few seasons of FM I already managed to miss international football with top teams because the morale absolutely didn't interest me (and the morale was very bad because I always played with the same squad -> fitness + morale = success or no success).

- I'm using TFF's actual OI + player filters
- Corner taker MR / ML (the one with the better stats)
- I'm always trying to teach my offensive players the ppm "shoots with power" (+ training on "finishing") and the other ppm's from the TFF annihilator thread
- NO instant result or simulating - all matches full played
- Not too many transfers - it's an "problem" what happens nearly in every save with every tactic. If you bring to many new guys in, it could be a struggling at the first 3 - 4 months (most people call this "second season syndrome"). If you did this mistake (maybe because you need more CA for BPL promotion or whatever) you need to train team cohesion and teamwork.
I've updated the post. The main tactic 4-4-1-1 is online again and I've added another formation (4-1-3-2). I didn't have time to test it long term, but it seems to work very well.

I've set the two BPD's to "cover". Maybe it will be better. If it's struggling for you, set it on "defend" again.

Thank you for your feedback guys. If there are any questions pm me or better - post it here, so other users know about it! :)

Here you can find it!

Last edited: