FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

There's something else you've done and you have not told us. With morale and fitness I do not think it is

Last edited:
There's something else you've done and you have not told us. With morale and fitness I do not think it is

mate, please read the complete post it isn't just morale and fitness - it's more than that.

I already told you that I do not know, how the 4-1-3-2 will perform in other leagues, because I just used it in the Serie A so far :).

Last edited:
The original 4132 was amazing with bolton. I downloaded a database update so started in league 1. Is v4 a big improvement on v1?

The original 4132 was amazing with bolton. I downloaded a database update so started in league 1. Is v4 a big improvement on v1?

I would really recommend it mate. I made several changes HB to DM and tweaked the d-line as well. So far I only tested it with Frosinone and it was amazing (the cup was luck, but the league was absolutely deserved). I thought that I'll be able to overachieve but to win the Serie A was great.

I hope it will work in other leagues, as well.

Can't see why not its just having a good enough striker/amc in the roles used that made this tactic go from good to excellent

General training is in OP? Rotate tours players each match??

Can't see why not its just having a good enough striker/amc in the roles used that made this tactic go from good to excellent

In my experience the most important players are:
WM>ST>AP>CD>WB>GK>MC>DM

General training is in OP? Rotate tours players each match??

It depends on several situations mate. If I'm managing big underdog teams I'm only rotating slightly about 5 player per match. If I'm managing top teams I'm doing full rotation.

But keep in mind if you do slightly rotating it's harder to keep the morale up. Some players will get unhappy and you have to talk to them and promise them first-team matches.

it's all described in my post mate..
- filters, training and ppms from ANNIHILATOR! thread (amc ppms, filter from BATTLEMASTER! thread)

Last edited:
all except AMC for Annihilator? And when you sign to a player and say it will be the first team, when you change the role , not angry ?

all except AMC for Annihilator? And when you sign to a player and say it will be the first team, when you change the role , not angry ?

Yes mate.
I'm signing players like that way:
- I'm looking for guys for the first team - they will keep their "first team" or "key player" role
- I'm looking for rotation / backup guys - they will signed if they accept the role "backup" or "rotation"

mate if you sign a player and you sign him to be key player or first team and then you change it for backup player yeah i guess he would be angry about that

Guys I'm looking for test the 4-1-3-2 with some new team.

Any suggestions? What do you want to see?

First two competitive games with the 4-1-3-2 v4!

Played 7 friendlies before these games, so it was totally fluid for the first Europa League knockout game.

View attachment 129824

View attachment 129823

Powerful stuff haha, hope to keep a clean sheet in the next match against Celtic :)

Last edited:
Manchester City: Finished second season

View attachment 129817

View attachment 129818

Mission complete! We won the CL two times in a row. Yes, the final was not that easy. We dominated them, but we weren't able to make the goal so we needed the penalty shootout.

It's always Juventus in the finals, isn't it? Curious saves... :D

Guys I'm looking for test the 4-1-3-2 with some new team.

Any suggestions? What do you want to see?

try mersin idman yurdu, turkish super league (2015-2016), has transfer ambargo and media prediction 18.

i think it would be great test