FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

Hey solounamigo v4 tactics how traing? how oi? screnshoot please

bad english translate use.

I've updated the 4-1-3-2 formation to v5.

changes:
- tweaking the d-line to "higher"

I think this give the tactic more offensive power and works better vs bigger teams too.

Actually it's not sure, if the tweaking to "higher" is better.

you can find it in post #401

Last edited:
Hey mate, do you use instant result or play all games ?
Thanks !

No mate. instant result is not the thing this tactic is made for. I'm playing the full matches in highlight mode.

I've updated the 4-1-3-2 formation to v5.

changes:
- tweaking the d-line to "higher"

I think this give the tactic more offensive power and works better vs bigger teams too.

Actually it's not sure, if the tweaking to "higher" is better.

you can find it in post #401

bump

Last edited:
amazing , not like you do . To me it does not work

Which club do you play?
What does it mean "it does not work"? Are you overachieving and are you just unhappy, because you don't clinch titles in the first season?

Which club do you play?
What does it mean "it does not work"? Are you overachieving and are you just unhappy, because you don't clinch titles in the first season?

So no titles . Windows titles in the first season with a team of middle zone it is impossible. But I hope to fight the Champions League with Genoa. You win with teams that are 17° or 20° and I am almost unable to go winning matches. I like that I work for you, but I do not work for me

Mate I'm still waiting for the ultimate tweak of your side :).
I think you could make it diablo-like ;)

Ehhh , its hard to create better tactic than Eusebio-s ... :) You can kill the game only with crossing bug ... Eusebio is also Crossing Party and my tweak 4-4-2 Exploiting is also Crossing Party ... :)

btw - i cant change the name of the link ... i am stupid for this :)

So which tactic is better?

Suggest me one I'll try it.

Ehhh , its hard to create better tactic than Eusebio-s ... :) You can kill the game only with crossing bug ... Eusebio is also Crossing Party and my tweak 4-4-2 Exploiting is also Crossing Party ... :)

So which tactic is better?

Suggest me one I'll try it.

If you ask Eusebio V3 or 4-4-2 Exploiting the Match Engine ... My answer is :

With Eusebio V3 you will score more goals than my 4-4-2 Exploiting , but my tweak 4-4-2 Exploiting is better in Defense ...

mate just do it like that:

1) Write something down (the name you want to give the link)
2) mark it
3) klick on the button called "link" and add the link of the post into it

View attachment 129730

I am confused , can you send me link?

If you ask Eusebio V3 or 4-4-2 Exploiting the Match Engine ... My answer is :

With Eusebio V3 you will score more goals than my 4-4-2 Exploiting , but my tweak 4-4-2 Exploiting is better in Defense ...