FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

Ok thanks ;)
How do you choice for the intensity ?

If you have lot of players than use Pre Season - Very High , Season - High :) because if you use High or Very High , than injuries probablity is bigger :) so i recommended to you Pre Season use - Very High or High , Season use Average :)

I can't put a picture up because I don't know how but my Chelsea team yes it's 2020 and I have a lot of star names but top highlight was beating PSG 8-0

Guys ive added New Formations ( 4-4-1-1 and 4-4-1-1 with 1DM ) to the OP :)

For Attacking Midfielder ( Shadow Striker ) Finishing is very important !!! Finishing 13+ !!!

Last edited:

For Attacking Midfielder ( Shadow Striker ) Finishing is very important !!! Finishing 13+ !!!

Have you notice that you already have threads in this forum with this same formations!
The only thing you use from eusebio is the team instructions!

First and second page are full of your tweaks of almost the same formations of TTF9

Try to SPAM a little less mate

And by the way, you say exploiting the match engine with eusebio why? The game play of this tactics is not even close to eusebio if you watch the game in 3D!

Last edited:
Have you notice that you already have threads in this forum with this same formations!
The only thing you use from eusebio is the team instructions!

First and second page are full of your tweaks of almost the same formations of TTF9

Try to SPAM a little less mate

And by the way, you say exploiting the match engine with eusebio why? The game play of this tactics is not even close to eusebio if you watch the game in 3D!

Have you notice that i dont care :) yes same formations because this formations are effective . Everything knows that Eusebio is tweak of TFF9 Annihilator ... :) that is my opinion ... TFF9 is the most popular all of the World Football Manager forum !!! Turkey Forum , Serbian Forum , Chinese forum .....

Last edited:
Have you notice that i dont care :) yes same formations because this formations are effective .

I believe what makes effective in this formations (TFF9 FORMATIONS) are the team instrutions (eusebio v3) but thats what i think!
And for me you can open more threads mate, i just give my 2 cents to something that i think is not good to forum (SPAM) and you do alot, but if you dont care thats fine for me.

I believe what makes effective in this formations (TFF9 FORMATIONS) are the team instrutions (eusebio v3) but thats what i think!
And for me you can open more threads mate, i just give my 2 cents to something that i think is not good to forum (SPAM) and you do alot, but if you dont care thats fine for me.

ok :) People like you is not good to forum mate ....

Have you notice that i dont care :) yes same formations because this formations are effective . Everything knows that Eusebio is tweak of TFF9 Annihilator ... :) that is my opinion ... TFF9 is the most popular all of the World Football Manager forum !!! Turkey Forum , Serbian Forum , Chinese forum .....

ok :) now i know
ok :) TFF9

Last edited:
Sada...Ovaj tvik je bolji od orginala..? Eusebio verzija 3...?