FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

what is the different bro instant result and other tactics ?

Intant Result is for FMTouch Mode or ( Normal Mode if you have Instant Result Skin ) :) so use Instant Result version if you play with Instant Result

Normal Tactics : Control Mentality ( Wide Midfielders are on Attack and Defensive Midfielders are on Support )
Instant Result Tactics : Attacking Mentality ( Wide Midfielders are on Automatic and Defensive Midfielders are on Defend )

Hey FBSERB, which of these tweaks is better defensively?

im playin online mod mate , so i have city and good squad which tactic u prefer to me ? normal or instant mate.

im sorry but im not believe u 15 match 75 goal etc.. can u share more screenshots ? i have manchester city and i can't find a lot goal especially my strikers can't score so much.. wingers support me

im sorry but im not believe u 15 match 75 goal etc.. can u share more screenshots ? i have manchester city and i can't find a lot goal especially my strikers can't score so much.. wingers support me

Ok ... if you dont believe me , then go to the other thread and play with other tactic ... this tactic is not a striker goal machine , Wide Midfielders and Strikers scores same amounts of goals

i wanna believe ur tactic but my winger kevin de bruyne had 35 goals and aguero too also he can't score 6 streak game in early season .. its interesting .. which tactic is ur best ? 413-2 or 4-4-2

Guys ... I deleted 4-4-2 with 1 Defensive Midfielder and 4-4-1-1 with 1 Defensive Midfielder :) You need same type of players for CM ( Defend ) and for Defensive Midfielder ... So you can use for example Sergio Busquets , Nemanja Matic , Nigel De Jong on CM ( Defend ) position :) So Defensive Midfielders you can use on CM ( Defend ) position :)

Last edited:
Guys ... I deleted 4-4-2 with 1 Defensive Midfielder and 4-4-1-1 with 1 Defensive Midfielder :) You need same type of players for CM ( Defend ) and for Defensive Midfielder ... So you can use for example Sergio Busquets , Nemanja Matic , Nigel De Jong on CM ( Defend ) position :) So Defensive Midfielders you can use on CM ( Defend ) position :)
for a small team, which one should I use?

View attachment 141459
Half of season played almost,looking good so far,shame about defeat in Cup,it was on penalties tough :/,first time ive lost to team that had 0 shots on target for wholle game lol :D

Is there any ppms you recommend for strikers to try improve the amount of chances scored

Is there any ppms you recommend for strikers to try improve the amount of chances scored

Look as i said , Strikers are on DLF Support , not Advanced Forward Strikers :) They scores same amount of goals like Wide Midfielders :) If you want striker domination you must to change tactics fully :)

Look as i said , Strikers are on DLF Support , not Advanced Forward Strikers :) They scores same amount of goals like Wide Midfielders :) If you want striker domination you must to change tactics fully :)
its just previous games it was recommended that if a striker had high technique to teach him to try and lob keeper and high composure to try and go round keeper was wondering if did this or know of it ??