FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

View attachment 129464View attachment 129463
this is only with instant rsult and holidaying between matches(which is not good for morale) with poor morale u will loose to everyone even with great players, next test i will do over the weekend will be again instant result but no holiday between matches...

If following every tips from SolounoAmigo this is best tctic for fm 16...1st with battlemasterv3 of course;)

View attachment 1076183View attachment 1076184
this is only with instant rsult and holidaying between matches(which is not good for morale) with poor morale u will loose to everyone even with great players, next test i will do over the weekend will be again instant result but no holiday between matches...

If following every tips from SolounoAmigo this is best tctic for fm 16...1st with battlemasterv3 of course;)

Yes, that's true, the morale + fitness is most important - did you train ppms? Shoot with power + focus on finishing is creating a lot of nice goals :D. And without instant result this tactic is killing mate :).
The combination v4 / v5 (defense line higher / slightly higher) seems to be very interesting. I'll finish this season with Getafe, but I think it makes it more stable.

You're a single beast friend. I want to learn as you do.

Yes, that's true, the morale + fitness is most important - did you train ppms? Shoot with power + focus on finishing is creating a lot of nice goals :D. And without instant result this tactic is killing mate :).
The combination v4 / v5 (defense line higher / slightly higher) seems to be very interesting. I'll finish this season with Getafe, but I think it makes it more stable.

All individual training always by assistant manager.. heh I'm to lazy

You can upload a match or up game to midseason ?

So recapping . Post 401 more D -Line home and away and rotate 5 players per game ?

I'll give it a try ... Borussia Monchengladbach

There is no comparison. While you have not lost a match I have lost 3 in the league