NP m8 or we can put only for 1 of Cm, but all of 2 whitout u can see how compact is the squad :D

I think its okey 2 CM-s without Get Furhther Forward :) In V2 i will delete it and if someone want to add for 1cm get furher forward than do it :)

Last edited:
I see everybody doing well defensively but i'm leaking goals badly, got it on def pos, using Williams, Jagielka and Funes Mori too, bit odd lol

I'm in trouble :(

much worse performance than your PSG results.

Guys a lot of gol is from Left/right winger....also look a good scheme from corner my CM dx score more gol :D

Have done, but the stats for a Newcastle team who should be smashing every game, getting like 11 shots to the oppositions 8 at home

Guys i am not at home now ... i cant update to V2 ... if you download V1 only delete Get Further Forward for Center Midfielders.

Im strugllling in newcastle ..can you please put screen shot about training...

Im strugllling in newcastle ..can you please put screen shot about training...

Tried reading post #1 through??

From post 1:

Training and Match Preparation :

Pre Season - Team Cohesion
Match Tactics

Season - Balanced
Defensive Positioning

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5-7 friendly matches and I recommend to choose weaker opponents in order to guaranty easy wins in friendly matche and have "Superb" morale for your players when the season starts.
2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.
3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.
4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

Individual Training :

GK - Goalkeeper
DL and DR - Complete Wing Back
DCL and DCR - Ball Playing Defender
MCL and MCR - Advanced Playmaker or Box to Box Midfielder
ML and MR - Winger
STL and STR - Complete Forward

Tactic has been Updated to V2

I deleted Get Further Forward Instructions for Center Midfielders