Oke guys ... 2 people said that they struggling with Newcastle ... I tested it with Version 2

Some matches with Instant Result and some matches with normal playing ...

View attachment 129457 View attachment 129456

Some Results

Chelsea vs Newcastle

View attachment 129455 View attachment 129454

Leicester vs Newcastle

View attachment 129453

Manchester United vs Newcastle ( 4min Red Card ... )

View attachment 129452

Newcastle vs Arsenal

View attachment 129451

Newcastle vs Sunderland ( Instant Result )

View attachment 129450

Newcastle vs Everton ( Instant Result )

View attachment 129449

I won league and cup without lose.

Champ. league performance against big boys is bad. Just because i can't say this tactic is ''amazing''

But it's good enough,
Thank's for your effort & sharing. Maybe with a little bit tweak or crossing ''bug'' this tactic can become stronger.

View attachment 129448

Also Abougoal is unstoppable.
View attachment 129447

That's bad :( But i played champions league matches with V1 maybe i could win with V2!

View attachment 129446

Thank you again !!

Last edited:
I won league and cup without lose but it's not an amazing achievement for Beşiktaş.

Champ. league performance against big boys is bad. Just because i can't say this tactic is ''amazing''

But it's good enough,
Thank's for your effort & sharing. Maybe with a little bit tweak or crossing ''bug'' this tactic can become stronger.

View attachment 1076201

Also Abougoal is unstoppable.
View attachment 1076202

That's bad :( But i played champions league matches with V1 maybe i could win with V2!

View attachment 1076203

Thank you again !!

mate maybe improve your squad first before thinking you could win champs league right away

Genius boy!

I know how to play fm and i can't see a sentence that i said '' I want to win champions league''. I just said my performance against strong teams is bad.

mate maybe improve your squad first before thinking you could win champs league right away

Genius boy!

I know how to play fm and i can't see a sentence that i said '' I want to win champions league''. I just said my performance against strong teams is bad.

fair play

Near Half season whit Southampton NO TRANSFERT, and still on good position :D

Ws1ZI.png

WsBPU.png

WsnTN.png

i play EL and big match rest of match is Istant result !

Near Half season whit Southampton NO TRANSFERT, and still on good position :D

Ws1ZI.png

WsBPU.png

WsnTN.png

i play EL and big match rest of match is Istant result !

Ehhh lots of goals , but defense is not so good ... only solution is playing with 2 Defensive Midfielders on Support ( with Get Furhter Forward ) ... so yes ... MR Langvatn V5 is number 1 this year ... :)

Last edited:
I like this 4-4-2 i get good result, and i'm happy to see beautyfull football on pitch, good work Serbia good work !!!

I like this 4-4-2 i get good result, and i'm happy to see beautyfull football on pitch, good work Serbia good work !!!

Yes nice football on the pitch , but tactic isnt so good ... :) ehhh i am disappointed . 2 Defensive Midfielders are the solution ... thats it

Yes nice football on the pitch , but tactic isnt so good ... :) ehhh i am disappointed . 2 Defensive Midfielders are the solution ... thats it

Or try 2 Box to Box, cit. Ranieri " Box To Box are the player can play 3 fase of football, attack, defense and work on the space" so u can think we try this solution?

Or try 2 Box to Box, cit. Ranieri " Box To Box are the player can play 3 fase of football, attack, defense and work on the space" so u can think we try this solution?

Okey , i will test 1 Season with Leicester City with 2 Box to Box Midfielders ... My goal is : 114+ goals , less than 38conceded goals ... xDDD so 3goals/game and maximum 1conceded/game

Okey , i will test 1 Season with Leicester City with 2 Box to Box Midfielders ... My goal is : 114+ goals , less than 38conceded goals ... xDDD so 3goals/game and maximum 1conceded/game
haha :) gl mate

please detail how you test your tactic

HERE IS MY TESTING TACTIC WITH 2 BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER ... YOU CAN TRY ALSO GUYS

CHANGES - CENTER MIDFIELDERS TO BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER AND I DELETED LOOK FOR OVERLAP AND WORK BALL IN TO BOX , SWEEPER KEEPER TO DEFENDING GOALKEEPER

TESTING TACTIC DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 129444

for me its going really well .. but Leicester City have perfect squad for this tactic

View attachment 129443

Last edited:
HERE IS MY TESTING TACTIC WITH 2 BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER ... YOU CAN TRY ALSO GUYS

CHANGES - CENTER MIDFIELDERS TO BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER AND I DELETED LOOK FOR OVERLAP AND WORK BALL IN TO BOX , SWEEPER KEEPER TO DEFENDING GOALKEEPER

TESTING TACTIC DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 1076207

for me its going really well .. but Leicester City have perfect squad for this tactic

View attachment 1076209

:D :D eheheeh ;) i know that but i see on ur 4-4-2 this big potential whit 2 box to box, now is more simply, people have to find the box to box player ! for get more chance try to search player type Kantè is the best box to box for me in this moment !