FMT'11 Logos

Do You Like This Design?

• Yes

Votes: 187 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.8%

• Total voters
what do you do with FMF file?
Just place it in the graphics folder as you would normally. It compresses the files better so the game will load them faster. You can just extract them with the achiever if you want.

fantastic work.
another question however, some competitions still have the original names. is there anything available for download that alters this?

Will you be doing the logos for non-league in england as its the only place where I have still got those horrible generic logos and it would be nice to replace, if not do you know where I can find some, especially the new Chester logo and the comp logos

I will be updating the download, as I have found some problems with some logos, such as South African small/

can u upload in mediafire?

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:36 PM ----------

the logo competition of malaysia league was changed mate...this is the new logo..can u updated it

ligasuper2011logo.gif

ligapremier2011logo.gif

Last edited:
anybody having problems with the borehamwood logo? as i am and would like some help :)

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

don't worry, FM graphics guru fixed it for me in the end :)

is it the PLAYABLE LEAGUES/NATIONS PACK include all the leagues' logo?eg. Premier League, La Liga etc.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:03 PM ----------

just wanna ask which file I should put in in the "graphic" ?

No disrespect to some of the leagues you have made the logo's for, but I thought the German league was bigger than them, yet the logo's aren't made yet?

Either way, great work Stu :)

Last edited:
Actually, I did just download the whole think. It sorted a problem with some of the Welsh logo's, which caused the team and logo to appear to the extreme left or right.

And it's nice to finally see all the teams logo's in my game.

Thanks for doing this Stu :D

Last edited:
Not the same though Luke. Mine isn't a simple Black->White gradient and a white stroke. Mine is a transparent stroke with a gradient that I made.

Not the same though Luke. Mine isn't a simple Black->White gradient and a white stroke. Mine is a transparent stroke with a gradient that I made.

I didnt say that they were the same, I just said your idea was very original.

You inferred the fact that they were the same, which they basically are.

These badges are the best you can get, i love them. Would you be able to do the Scottish Highland League for me please?

stu i downloaded the megapack of all the playable leagues and i have noticed that there are a few errors. the european u19 competition and qulifying competition have the logo's of their afc counterparts and the boreham wood logo isn't working properly.

as you can see on the screenshots the boreham wood logo has a grey box next to it and the small logo seems to take half of a random other logo which changes everytime i view the small logo including league tables, player history etc. i've found the boreham wood problem also effects slavia sofia.

Last edited:
StuW,

I downloaded the English pack and, firstly, they are awesome :D

But one thing that really bugs me is the logo of Nottingham Forest.

I'm personally a Leicester fan so I consider them to be a rival and I often look out for their result, i'm looking at their logo and its basically just white.

The stroke you applied is too big on that particular logo and it covers the red, which is what the logo should look like. Hope this can be fixed!

Another thing, could you add the logos to the Europa League and the Champions league?

Cheers again :D

StuW,

I downloaded the English pack and, firstly, they are awesome :D

But one thing that really bugs me is the logo of Nottingham Forest.

I'm personally a Leicester fan so I consider them to be a rival and I often look out for their result, i'm looking at their logo and its basically just white.

The stroke you applied is too big on that particular logo and it covers the red, which is what the logo should look like. Hope this can be fixed!

Another thing, could you add the logos to the Europa League and the Champions league?

Cheers again :D

The Forest logo was made white, as on the team page, the red logo hardely shows up at all.

The Forest logo was made white, as on the team page, the red logo hardely shows up at all.

Fair play, but is there anything you can do to the one on the table because thats white on white.

No problem if you can't, just wondering.