FMT'11 Logos

Do You Like This Design?

• Yes

Votes: 187 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.8%

• Total voters
Fair play, but is there anything you can do to the one on the table because thats white on white.

No problem if you can't, just wondering.

I could put the original red one in for small, problem solved.

fantastic!! downloaded, though just one problem...international logos havent worked? any ideas on whats gone wrong? cheers

Some Updates -

New Oldham badge-
oldhamfmt1.png
oldhamfmt2.png

Coventry City New Logo-
coventryfmt1.png
coventryfmt2.png

Could edit the first post with all the updates you have made?
Agreed. It would be easier to us to keep track with all the updates. Now we have to go throught all 15 pages, to found them all :)

Oh, I forgot to say that, these are the best logos I'v seen in FM! :wub:

Last edited:
When I go to download the full pack, it takes me on to gamefront and its saying 'File Not Found'
Any help?

Last edited:
The UEFA logo isn't showing up for me? Any ways to fix this?

great work mate! do you think you could have a go at the Australian teams (A-League)?!

Hey Stu, do you have any plans to update the 2014 World Cup logo? The one you have right now isn't the official one. The correct logo would be this one:
View attachment 187025

Many thanks, love your work. ;)

i am having problems inserting the logos, can i do it half way through a game or do i need to restart a game?

Great logos, but having problems getting them too show up in the game. I have put them in the correct folders, kits, logos and faces....but the only ones that are showing up are the faces..any idea why? Thanks

The best logos I have played with, is there a chance of an updated version for FM12 with new badges i.e. Brighton etc... :D

The best logos I have played with, is there a chance of an updated version for FM12 with new badges i.e. Brighton etc... :D

Yeah, when I get around to it :p

Cheers mate, no hurry also can I use these logos for FM12 or will this cause problems??

Yeah, they work, tried all of my logos with it, they should all work

who else bar Brighton and Arsenal have new badges?