cragswfc

Reaction score
Hi every body this is not my tactic but my Freinds View Profile: SATOROX - FM Base he the master who created http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-tactics-training/60554-4-2-2-2-il-devasto.html

He told me to put it up here Its a Beta.

Satorox been testing with Spurs

I've been testing with Stirling

Formation

View attachment 106043

Tottenham

View attachment 106040

Stirling

View attachment 106042

Traning

Is left as default

No oi's

View attachment 106039

Players you ideally need

View attachment 106038

best starting eleven:

STCR/ STC/ SRCL – Messi , Neymar, Dybala,
MCL – Pogba
MCR – Vidal
DMC - Busquets
FBL – Alaba
FBR – Carvajal
CD – Ramos
CD – Bonucci
GK – Neuer

Player Filters

Follia _0BB88E64-010E-4312-B048-AAA499FDBAA2

Also, it's very imporant to understand that if you bought a player using the filters then it doesn't mean that now you have the best possible player fotr the position and you shouldn't look for any better player for this position, the filters might show very different quality players and some players might be much better than other player even the filters show them all, the filters just show players that have their CA(points) allocated in optimal way for the position and that’s all but some players might have much more point to allocate than other players and of course if one player has much more points to spend on the important attributes for the position then he’ll be more efficient than the other player that has much less points to spend on the on the important attributes for the position.

Ive noticed that the 3 Strikers have to play all time

but the others have to rotate when under 91% condition

This is only a beta, so stay tuned for tweaks.

p.s. any suggestion is welcome.

Last edited:
This is only a beta, so stay tuned for tweaks.

p.s. any suggestion is welcome.

Last edited:
what for a type of striker to play in the middle?

i try sakho in atalanta's save and kane using tottenham.

i'm playing using left foot striker on left side and right foot striker on right side