Follow Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Arkle
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 14K

Arkle

Reaction score
im sorry to say this is closed for now

right ive been so impressed with banthams work on these games that i just had to do my own, and due to having a lot of spare time and being very impatient waiting i plan to do this game very quickly!

each player will start with 100 ca and 200 pa and have attributes that theyve already chosen boosted to make it more personal

as a difference we're all going to be starting at premier league teams and will probably be going out on loan for the first couple of years

any suggestions would be most welcome and if i have made any errors im sorry im human, but i have downloaded fmrte so hopefully i can make some changes if so

so sit back and enjoy your player becoming the next messi/ronaldo or see him retire at the age of 29 after failing to secure a first team spot at hayes :)

good luck in this game:)

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

there is hidden attribute
should do something

good luck in this game:)

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

there is hidden attribute
should do something

yep my first mistakes already and no idea how to change it :P

summer transfer window update:

No transfers or loans in this window

Southern, Scharner and Arkle signed new contracts with their clubs

Murray however has put his future in doubt after rejecting his Newcastle contract

and Rodrigues has started the season well, picking up a month long injury which is probably the reason he hasnt put pen to paper just yet

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Your gonna have to start a new game, ticking the 'Show Hidden Atrributes' or something like that

cant be arsed :P

i think it is something to do with scouting knowledge
or you can ask bantham how h0w done

i think it is something to do with scouting knowledge
or you can ask bantham how h0w done

meh ive messed up, ive put hidden attributes on as im a hardcore fmer :P

i cant be arsed to start the game again now as i just want to get this one over with as i want to see how i do with it

hopefully then if its half successful i'll probably let 11 people play and do something a little different again :)

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

January Transfer Window Update:

Wow I'm still suprised there's no transfers or loans yet

Coppens and Rodrigues though have both signed contracts with their clubs though

Liam Murray still rejecting Newcastle contracts, he believes he deserves a more deserving basic pay and a better bonus for competitive matches, looking forward to seeing what happens in the summer!

End of Season Update:

Michael Arkle and Matt Scharner were the only players to play in the Premier League this season, with Michael Arkle picking up a League winners medal as Chelsea topped the league. Matt Scharners West Ham came a very respectable 7th

The four other players failed to break out of the reserves for their clubs, with only a few cup appearances between them

and Liam Murray continues to reject Newcastle contracts, even with a change of management as Martin O'Neill takes over

View attachment 147436 View attachment 147437 View attachment 147438
View attachment 147439 View attachment 147440 View attachment 147441

View attachment 147442

Last edited:
Summer Transfer Window Update:

We finally have our first movement of the game! and its two loan moves!

Ehren Coppens drops down to League 1 to help Scunthorpe bounce back up from their relegation from the Championship

Rui Rodrigues has decided to head off to Scotland to get some game time with Aberdeen

and FINALLY contract rebel Liam Murray puts pen to paper to stay with Newcastle, who just managed to avoid relegation last season

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

lol Newcastle getting owned :)

lol yeah, but now youre destined to get owned with them :P

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Michael Arkle is the only mover in this window as he joins Ehren Coppens in League 1 joining mid table Huddersfield on loan

There could have been a move for Joseph Southern too but he turned down a loan move to Antwerp to stay playing in Manchester Uniteds reserves!

End Of Season Update:

Matt Scharner had what could be argued the best season out of us all, appearing a couple of times for West Ham to keep them in the Premier League

Ehren Coppens made 26 appearances for Scunthorpe in a play off battle which ended in heartache for the Arsenal giant

Michael Arkle also featured in League 1 where he made 14 appearances to secure Huddersfield a mid table position

Rui Rodrigues also had a succesful loan spell in the Scottish league with Aberdeen, making a respectable 33 appearances

Again no big break throughs with the other 3 players, though Joseph Southern should be kicking himself he didnt take his opportunity to go out on loan to Antwerp

View attachment 147460 View attachment 147461 View attachment 147462 View attachment 147463 View attachment 147464 View attachment 147465

View attachment 147466 View attachment 147467

Thats my final update for tonight as im knackered :)

Hopefully there'll be lots of comments and good reviews when i wake in the morning :P

Summer Transfer Window Update:

We have our first transfer! and it's Liam Murray who joins Manchester United for a cool 7 million! He'll join fellow player Joseph Southern at last seasons Premier League Champions

Theres a loan move for Rui Rodrigues who joins Premier League Wolves on a season long loan

and Ehren Coppens goes out on loan again, this time to recently relegated Everton

Last edited:
Awww, 7th then 17th -.-
But only about 12 appearances overall >_< Hopefully I get signed or go on loan somewhere :D
Will be around later, school n all :)

Already seeking glory in EPL. I hope i can get some play time and to develop quickly. Arkle, to show all atributes u must tick that option in the begining of the game.

Only one move in the January Window and thats Jamaican Midfielder Joseph Southern going out on loan to M. Tel-Aviv, though he rejected another loan move to Antwerp before this

2 noteables as well, Joseph Southern and Michael Arkle both making their first senior Intenational caps for Jamaica and Wales respectively

Back